Ebay find: caught redhanded

No... I had help... Your mom took my dick out of her mouth JUST long enough to tell me about your ***** *******. Don't worry, I cock smaked the whore and gave her the ole "Angry Dragon" for taking my dick out of her mouth without asking first. She loves givin' head but said your dads dick always tastes like your ******* for some reason so she don't really get to do it as much as she would like to...
once again...am i suppose to feel offended?

why is it so hard for someone to believe that amps can be modded?

no... I was just filling you in...

as for the amp... amps can be modified, I am sure everyone knows that. I have had 3 modified amps this year alone... but that doesn't change the fact there is NO WAY IN HELL that thign puts out that much power... Or even close to it! so either STFU, buy it, prove us wrong then sell it for $500+ or GTFO

i don't think the issue is whether of not it can be modded, but rather if that amp can be modded to deliver 5000 watts.

Actually, yes they did need to come from the manufacturer that way.
Cheater amps were created by the manufacturers to qualify a low wattage amp (rated a 4 ohms) with IASCA for their soundoffs back in the late 80's through much of the 90's.

Any amp modified by an outside shop would be disqualified from being allowed to compete in the original rated power class.
whens the last time you seen a judge pop off the amp cover and look over the guts at a comp? hell they barely hook up dmm's anymore outside of checking voltage.

**** you guys must feel like jackasses. you called the dude out on something you had no clue about.
typical ca.com noobs
We, and I mean we as in all the guys that responded to this thread, know a hell of a lot more than the seller selling an amp that he claims to have more power than it has. So yea I called him out upon this FIRST, and I posted it here. it's pretty obvious you see something posted for salr that you've been into a long time that doesn't sound right....i.e. too good to be true. Lastly, why are you in my thread starting ****??

That reminds me... I have an amp that actualy has 80A of fusing but the same size terminals and everything... It has been modified to put out over 15Kw @ .5ohm, it was originaly a Sony rated at 400W but it has been modded. I'll let you have it for $200 shipped! CRAZY deal for 15KW!!!

whens the last time you seen a judge pop off the amp cover and look over the guts at a comp? hell they barely hook up dmm's anymore outside of checking voltage.
not sure what kind of jank ass comps. you go to but my **** has been clamped everytime to make sure I am withiin the legal wattage of my class...

That remind me... I have an amp that actualy has 80A of fusing but the same size terminals and everything... It has been modified to put out over 15Kw @ .5ohm, it was originaly a Sony rated at 400W but it has been modded. I'll let you have it for $200 shipped! CRAZY deal for 15KW!!!
I have to have it. Its the Xplode line right? If so whats your paypal. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

We, and I mean we as in all the guys that responded to this thread, know a hell of a lot more than the seller selling an amp that he claims to have more power than it has. So yea I called him out upon this FIRST, and I posted it here. it's pretty obvious you see something posted for salr that you've been into a long time that doesn't sound right....i.e. too good to be true. Lastly, why are you in my thread starting ****??
lol you started a thread with the intentions of starting ****. seems kinda ironic to me

I have to have it. Its the Xplode line right? If so whats your paypal. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Fck off its mine!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I can already see this thread getting locked/deleted already thanks to anj46907
oh im so sorry if you get butthurt about it.

we can all agree to disagree.

its hard for someone to fathom that something can be done that they dont agree upon.

we'll leave it at that....

anyways.ZOMG DID ANYONE SEE MEADES NEW VIDEOS OF HIM DRIVING UP AND DOWN THE HIGHWAY WITH SOME TAPING HIM???/ZOMG IM FAPPING TO IT RIGHT NOW

hell yeah!! you know the reason they gave them that name (Xplod) is because that is what happens to ANY sub you hook up to this cheater amp!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.