Ebay find: caught redhanded

lol at the 20w x 2 at 4 ohm rating that can do 5000w at .25 lmao //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

guess yoou need to get 10 of these in uscai 0-600w class and have a whooping 50,000w hahah //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I saw that amp on ebay before. Never thought much of it really.. But i mean look at the tiny little power and speaker connetions, im sure 5k will run through those with the big wires you can put on that thing ha..

Check out his feedback, last two things he sold were not working and got negative for those. I wish there were some way to notify people looking at that ****, i mean thats just messed up with that false info he is giving, ripping people off if they dont know better..

if you read the listing he says that he had it running four 18's but then lower in the listing somebody asked him about the power output and why its only rated for 400 watts and he then says he had it running four 15's (what happened to his 18s?)pushing out over 5 k. Dude is full of **** and stupid

lol a 2 channel amp thats .25 ohm stable for $65 and its 5000 RMS OMG!!!!!! lol thats a steal lol. You should ask him how many batts he used with that beast.

his reply to my email:

Go ahead this amp is a cheater amp and was modified too push

Out that many watts. I do not have too lie about

Nothing. I will be forwarding this email too ebay.

Do not email or bid on anything I have. Your bid will

Be canceled.

Linked him to this thread....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.