Ebay find: caught redhanded

This was his reply to me after i asked him... You mean to tell me this amp will will be louder than a Memphis 4kw, RD audio D9, DB drive 3.5k, Sundown 3500? Here is his reply... LOL

YES SIR, LOOK AT ALL THE OTHER AMPS THATS IN ITS CLASS THAT CAME OUT THAT YOU WILL PAY OVER 500 DOLLARS FOR IF YOU CAN FIND THEM: THE OLD ROCKFORD FOSGATE CHROME 1000 WITH THE BUILT IN FAN IN IT, IS RATED AT 1000 WATTS BUT IS CAPABLE OF PUSHING 10 15'' SUBS WITH NO PROBLEM, THE ADCOM 5475 ONLY RATED 2*35 AT 40HMS BUT WILL PUSH WAY OVER 3000 THOUSAND WATTS AND DRIVE MULTIPLE SUBS AS WELL AND THAT AMP IF U CAN FIND ONE WITH THE LIVE DRIVER WILL COST YOU OVER 500.00 DOLLARS AS WELL. THIS IS A OLD PLANET AUDIO. ITS NOT THE NEW STUFF THAT IS USUALLY RATED AT 10HM ONLY AND CAN STILL BLOW UP AT 1OHM. I AM A BIG ROCKFORD FOSGATE FAN AND I LOVED THE BD40001 AMPS. BUT I KEPT BLOWING THEM AMPS UP WITH MY FI BTL SUBWOOFERS AT 1OHM WITH THE CORRECT VOLTAGE GOING TOO THEM. SO THAT JUST GOES TOO SHOW YOU THAT THE OLDER AMPS THAT CAME OUT IN THE EARLY 1990 IS ALOT BETTER THEN THE NEW STUFF THAT IS MORE THEN LIKE PRODUCED OVER SEAS AND NOT IN THE USA, MEANING CHEAPLY BUILT AND EASY TOO BLOW UP UN-LIKE THE OLDER STUFF MADE IN THE USA AND WITH GOOD GRADE PARTS. THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION AND HAVE A GREAT DAY...

This was his reply to me after i asked him... You mean to tell me this amp will will be louder than a Memphis 4kw, RD audio D9, DB drive 3.5k, Sundown 3500? Here is his reply... LOL
YES SIR, LOOK AT ALL THE OTHER AMPS THATS IN ITS CLASS THAT CAME OUT THAT YOU WILL PAY OVER 500 DOLLARS FOR IF YOU CAN FIND THEM: THE OLD ROCKFORD FOSGATE CHROME 1000 WITH THE BUILT IN FAN IN IT, IS RATED AT 1000 WATTS BUT IS CAPABLE OF PUSHING 10 15'' SUBS WITH NO PROBLEM, THE ADCOM 5475 ONLY RATED 2*35 AT 40HMS BUT WILL PUSH WAY OVER 3000 THOUSAND WATTS AND DRIVE MULTIPLE SUBS AS WELL AND THAT AMP IF U CAN FIND ONE WITH THE LIVE DRIVER WILL COST YOU OVER 500.00 DOLLARS AS WELL. THIS IS A OLD PLANET AUDIO. ITS NOT THE NEW STUFF THAT IS USUALLY RATED AT 10HM ONLY AND CAN STILL BLOW UP AT 1OHM. I AM A BIG ROCKFORD FOSGATE FAN AND I LOVED THE BD40001 AMPS. BUT I KEPT BLOWING THEM AMPS UP WITH MY FI BTL SUBWOOFERS AT 1OHM WITH THE CORRECT VOLTAGE GOING TOO THEM. SO THAT JUST GOES TOO SHOW YOU THAT THE OLDER AMPS THAT CAME OUT IN THE EARLY 1990 IS ALOT BETTER THEN THE NEW STUFF THAT IS MORE THEN LIKE PRODUCED OVER SEAS AND NOT IN THE USA, MEANING CHEAPLY BUILT AND EASY TOO BLOW UP UN-LIKE THE OLDER STUFF MADE IN THE USA AND WITH GOOD GRADE PARTS. THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION AND HAVE A GREAT DAY...

his "FI BTLS @ 1 OHM" kept blowing his amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

LOL... what an ASS HAT!!! I RELLY hope they close down that auction (has been reported like 5 times now so...) and the he checks out this thread! LOL...

is it even possible to get 5 BTL's to a 1ohm load... LOL... it would have to be like .1ohm, .2ohm, .4ohm, .8ohm since they come in D1 and D2... Could be wrong as I have no real experience wiring more than 2 subs but that seem right to me...

look at his feedback LOL... like 3 negatives in the last few months... has videos on his other autcion for a pair od Power Acoustik amps that put out over 10KW together! video shows 4 Fi's but either way... guy is a fukking loser

Yeah, if you think wiring subs is hard, try rewinding that pull start string on your amp. WHEW
yeah... That's why I only buy amps with electric starts. Too many time I have screwed up my pull start amps by running them on multiple subs. I think it is all the resistance of the coils combined that makes them so hard to pulle start. Like I high compression engine but better!

and all this 2-cycle/gasoline stuff is for *******, my amps are running on alcohol or nitromethane these days!

yeah... That's why I only buy amps with electric starts. Too many time I have screwed up my pull start amps by running them on multiple subs. I think it is all the resistance of the coils combined that makes them so hard to pulle start. Like I high compression engine but better!
and all this 2-cycle/gasoline stuff is for *******, my amps are running on alcohol or nitromethane these days!
careful with those alcohol burners. invisible fire still burns skin.

he was probably one of those poor souls from laredo who were beheaded. none of us would think correctly if a mean mexican used our head for bowling.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.