Ear ringing even at low volume

Thanks a lot! I decided at this time no more music and an appointment with ENT. My ears are hurting again since last drive with increased ringing and pressure. I'm feeling yuck, regrets and just want to be healthy now.

I just woke up with a jacked up ear this morning. Hopefully your ear is treatable. They don't even know how to treat my ear infections anymore, because I've been on so many anti-biotics that they don't work for me anymore. Like they'll give me anti-biotics and a steroid pack, and I'll be like this isn't going to work, and then I come back in a week, and they're like, since that didn't work, let's try the exact same treatment again, because we're f*cking trained morons. I'm not saying my situation is anything like yours, but I've had doctors quite literally almost kill me, so you really need to understand your own health enough to make as many informed decisions as you can.

NEVER FORGET: Doctors' #1 priority is to make money. Don't you ever forget that!!!

I just woke up with a jacked up ear this morning. Hopefully your ear is treatable. They don't even know how to treat my ear infections anymore, because I've been on so many anti-biotics that they don't work for me anymore. Like they'll give me anti-biotics and a steroid pack, and I'll be like this isn't going to work, and then I come back in a week, and they're like, since that didn't work, let's try the exact same treatment again, because we're f*cking trained morons. I'm not saying my situation is anything like yours, but I've had doctors quite literally almost kill me, so you really need to understand your own health enough to make as many informed decisions as you can.

NEVER FORGET: Doctors' #1 priority is to make money. Don't you ever forget that!!!
Learn your lesson.
You know more than doctors. Stop going to them and just treat your own problems. Be done with it already, and stop sharing it on this forum. Keep your problems to yourself.

Stop telling people not to go to doctors.
Stop telling people to ignore doctors.
Stop giving medical advice here or get yourself good insurance, because you are opening yourself up to lawsuits.

Learn your lesson.
You know more than doctors. Stop going to them and just treat your own problems. Be done with it already, and stop sharing it on this forum. Keep your problems to yourself.

Stop telling people not to go to doctors.
Stop telling people to ignore doctors.
Stop giving medical advice here or get yourself good insurance, because you are opening yourself up to lawsuits.

Ok Karen.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...