Ear hurt from subs?

SourDeez
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Fuqy u
So for the past week or so.. I have had a weird feeling in my right ear. It's kinda that feeling when you come out of a pool and have water stuck inside of your ear.. except it hasn't gone away.

I dunno if it something unrelated, or if its because I have been wanging hard lately.

Im only running 2 subs at 2400rms.. but its still pretty **** loud but I know people run alot more.

I also dont feel it all the time.. just sometimes when i move my head

You just had your ear cherry popped, don't worry, it only hurts the first time.
Major tinnitus, you'll be fine.
I have heard subs louder than mine before

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Let er buck. It will go away then you will need a louder sub set up. Win win.
Lmao, the story of my life.

Mine used to hurt a lot with my first system and now I just get head aches after awhile lol... Could just be your sinuses or even your neck being out of wack can cause pressure like that... I change about 1000+ feet in elevation when I go from my house to town in like 20 minutes and my ears wont pop some times so that will obviously do it too...

Pussies ITT //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Who the **** lives in Maine? Is that even a state?

My intellect will always triumph over hateful hoes, engineering decipherable flows with intellectual fatal blows.

Do you have any sinus issues or allergies?

I know that fucked my ears up, and also swimming fucked my ears up. It could also be harsh tweeters... But there is too many variables.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.