Duracell AGM deep Cycle?

East Penn makes Deka and Duracell and a few others, all the same batt.

Sam's should have the G31 Duracell for $139.99 if you have room for it. I picked up 4 of them a few months ago for that price...

my few dealers around me pick up tons of them all the time..jus do some research ..fine them local as they are a bish to ship...the blems r yellow top with no decals and are 100ah....its all i run

my few dealers around me pick up tons of them all the time..jus do some research ..fine them local as they are a bish to ship...the blems r yellow top with no decals and are 100ah....its all i run
What store s should we be checking for blems?? for some reason i dont see my local sears doing anything special with eh prices foa scratch or something. Where should we be checking?? Parts stores?? Walmart? Smas? national tire and battery?? Who should we look for and what should we ask them??

Do we simply ask them if they have blemished batteries??

What do you do / and how did you find blems in your area??

your not going to find them in stores ..a few guys in my area by them by the pallet...they r my dealers for dc sundown and so forth so try n ask around people in your area ...local audio shops or stores will not have them

they are deka 9a31 blems or some people call them seconds
pk cool. Its prolly one of those, gotta kinda know someone to get in on the action huh?

ALso, did your alt come in?? pm me your FB cause im sure ive been keeping up with your progress. My stock alt fuckkin went out last night so now my dash display says "battery no charge" So i called Brent and he said hes gonna expedite the shipping, cause i only have the cadillac and my wife needs the volvo to take the kids to and from schol. talk about excellent customer service. When i had an emergency, he stepped up and is delivering.

pk cool. Its prolly one of those, gotta kinda know someone to get in on the action huh?ALso, did your alt come in?? pm me your FB cause im sure ive been keeping up with your progress. My stock alt fuckkin went out last night so now my dash display says "battery no charge" So i called Brent and he said hes gonna expedite the shipping, cause i only have the cadillac and my wife needs the volvo to take the kids to and from schol. talk about excellent customer service. When i had an emergency, he stepped up and is delivering.
yea i got a cpl ppl in my area that get em ..i think u got me mixed up with someone else on the alt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.