DSP Tuning for old ears!

Participant count
  • Participant list

SoundDecision

CarAudio.com Newbie
I've got a Dayton DSP, tuned by someone else. I've got old ears and after a recent hearing test at the docs, he told me what I already knew which was that I don't hear the high frequencies very well at this point. I've gravitated towards enjoying bass heavy tunes now. But when something comes on that I used to enjoy with lots of highs, I'm often left with raspy, tinny, very un-enjoyable and tiring music.

Any hope for this? If I can't figure out how to change the tune, not sure how to get some youngster to understand the concept. Probably need an old fart tuner with bad ears. LOL

Help appreciated! Still like to rock n roll.

Thanks - unfortunately is was a very basic test. He asked me if I wanted to be referred for additional tests and hearing aids which I declined to do at this time. I will have to look into doing further testing, sigh. Old age *****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.