Dsp recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

heyhi1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
nyc
Redoing my system and using hertz 1650.3 woofers and scanspeak tweeters for a active front stage with 2 subs jnto a mono amp. Is the 2x4 mini wich i already have good enough to get the best results or should i do the bit ten or something similar? 300 is my budget.

just get the 8 channel soundstream or ppi theyre both good products for the money. the jump in price to a high end dsp just isnt worth it to me unless you're paying 3x the price on your components and amps too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Wow, kinda baffled here. Once you get the tune right. You don’t need to mess with it. However, A bad tune you will. You may have different type...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...
Easy fix, If your DSP has a single mono output, split it with a Y and run both to the sub. In my experience, even though the sub amp has two...
Okay, I'll bite. If you're going to get rear speakers, get the same ones (model type, doesn't have to be the same size) that you have up front...

About this thread

heyhi1

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
heyhi1
nyc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date