Drown out mids and highs?

Participant count
  • Participant list
So would I be better off getting a 2 way coaxials that has a 1” tweeter that matches the size of my super tweeters?
no, you are better off with dedicated midrange/midbass drivers with high sensitivity ratings and just the super tweets. No coaxials if you plan on using super tweets. Again coaxials have tweets on them super tweets are tweets, they play the same frequencies buy they reproduce those frequencies differently and they are in different locations which is an acoustical hell of a mess.

bridge your rockford amp to these, they'll handle every bit of that rockford 2 channel bridged mode.

then get a 100 x 2 channel amp for the super tweets and voila you'll be golden.

bridge your rockford amp to these, they'll handle every bit of that rockford 2 channel bridged mode.

then get a 100 x 2 channel amp for the super tweets and voila you'll be golden.
Those are out of stock though

I can only bridge it at 4ohms. I would need 8 ohm mid bass drivers
no you need 4 ohm drivers because your final minimum impedance is 4 ohms. amazon has those same speakers. All you need to do is focus the front stage. As for your tweeter amp you can just get a pioneer gm 8704, its a 4 channel but its cheap as most good 2 channel amps with a lot of power left over and extra channels for anything you want and its 1 ohm stable so 2 channel bridged easy. the previous gen tested at 120 x 4 rms on the amp dyno so more power than your rockford.

no you need 4 ohm drivers because your final minimum impedance is 4 ohms. amazon has those same speakers. All you need to do is focus the front stage. As for your tweeter amp you can just get a pioneer gm 8704, its a 4 channel but its cheap as most good 2 channel amps with a lot of power left over and extra channels for anything you want and its 1 ohm stable so 2 channel bridged easy. the previous gen tested at 120 x 4 rms on the amp dyno so more power than your rockford.

But I’ll have 4 4 ohm loads that need to be ran on 2 channels since it’s being bridged on the 4 channel amp. U can only bridge 4 4 ohm loads to 8ohmX2 and 2ohmX2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.