Down to last three...

Participant count
  • Participant list

khi
10+ year member

¤ Iñdi° Møâñin ¤
Hey BoiZ hows it goin??

mmkay...for ma newsetup....

I am 4sure goin with 2 12's...I wannab heard...so somegood spl...but aound quality is also up there...

I've narrowed it down to these subs...

2 X Blueprint 1203

or

2 X 12" Brahma

or

2 X 12" L7 's

What would you guys say..?

How do the kickers rate compared to the other two..?

thanx.!

p e a c e

k h i

I have heard the L7's and I don't think that they are all that great. It is a brand new woofer design so there are still some bugs that they have to work out on it. I would go with either of the other 2 before the L7. What kinda power r u gonna be running to these subs?

-spanky

as much as i need too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

if you have enough room and want a great SPL woofer than can be made to have good SQ also get the L7's put them in a very very large box and give them all the power you want to withing reason of course. ask audiolife what he did with his 2 L7 15"s and the kind of SQ he gets.

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.