double din

no removable face plates on double DIN'S ....but you can build a dummy face from a factory radio by disecting it and using the front panel its best to use a factory cassette double DIN
there is an off brand company that makes a DD with a removeable face... i cant remember the name for the life of me tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

no removable face plates on double DIN'S ....but you can build a dummy face from a factory radio by disecting it and using the front panel its best to use a factory cassette double DIN
**** that *****..when i had my acura i seen someone actually do the dummy face plate and it actually looked very OEM...If i had an extra OEM HU I would attempt this..****, that *****...lol

****, that looks good..i am deffinately getting that.. wish it came with navi though.. i really want a double din detachable faceplate navi.. but i guess thats asking for too much... lol. this is deff on my have to get list though. thanks for the look up bro

yea I had bought that jvc radio a while ago!!!

audiopics028.jpg

audiopics027.jpg

audiopics023.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.