Double din install in Trailblazer

Participant count
  • Participants list

willfordbrimlee
10+ year member

I'm lookin into installing a double din head unit, pioneer avh-p4400bh, and saw i was going to have to cut out or unbolt the stock stereos rear support bracket and was asking if someone could give me insight into that or pictures. I was also wondering about the parking brake bypass so i could watch videos without the parking brake engaged.

What year Trailblazer? i installed a 2din in my 05 and i didnt have to cut anything. I just pulled the dash apart and took out the stock unit. As far as the parking break bypass i think with pioneers you have to by a bypass switch. i think you can find them on Ebay.

thats retail i can personally get them for about 20 bucks less but for 20buck difference i actually come out in the hole when you consider they give you a dash kit wiring harness and antenna adapter

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.