Double Din Head Unit Still Require

Participant count
  • Participants list
I figured. The one thing I'm having problems is the mount.

I called up Crutchfield and since they have no information on my vehicle that wasn't much help.

The metra one doesn't seem big enough to house a double din, but it's listed everywhere for double din.

I figure I'll just buy it, and see if it fits, if not I'll make something work.

Keep us in the loop on how it's going. Also the kits don't really always go on the far outer edge of the head units. You can kinda see it here in the pic below.

Yeah I'm just going to buy the head unit i have listed above on Amazon since it's $40 cheaper there.

I already know the harasses and such, just the mount or whatever that I'm taking a shot in the dark at.

I'll update this when the time comes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.