Help! 2 sundown audio sa8 v2 d4 with a sundown sae 1000d mono

Participant count
  • Participant list
Take a sub, wire the two coils together with a piece of cable. Positive to pos and negative to neg. then take coil ones pos and bring it to the amp then take coil twos negative and run it to the amp.

That presents a 2ohm load, rinse and repeat you have two 2ohm loads on parallel at the amp for 1ohm. You heard me right use all 4speaker posts on the amp. Both sets of pos and negative are ran together within the amp. Basically it splices the subs together for you

Take a sub, wire the two coils together with a piece of cable. Positive to pos and negative to neg. then take coil ones pos and bring it to the amp then take coil twos negative and run it to the amp.
That presents a 2ohm load, rinse and repeat you have two 2ohm loads on parallel at the amp for 1ohm. You heard me right use all 4speaker posts on the amp. Both sets of pos and negative are ran together within the amp. Basically it splices the subs together for you

Thanks brotha! So you saying run parallel and use the 2 channels on the amp? How would that be wired?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.