Don't throw your old leads!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bradsdad

CarAudio.com Newbie
Uk
I'm a old man and stupidly threw my old cables when I was young to my
Clarion CeNET VRX6570RZ..
It's was part of RES ,in my old range Rover.
I've checked forums , shopping ,preloved ,...
I need the CLARION CCA389 lead .
Can anyone point me to anyone ...
Finding mentions on net but from 2003 ..." Worried face " .
All the best .

Last edited:
Any one know what these connectors are called...all the best
Screenshot_20220609-192922~2.png

I can't help for that specific unit, but perhaps look up old Alpine cables. My old Alpine CDA-7893 uses what looked like the same cable for the CD changer option / AUX Input. I'm sure it would not be wired the same as the Clarion, but the point is maybe find a cable with the correct connector and rewire it (not necesarily and easy thing to figure out). Might not even be the same connector. I had a long cable for the CD changer, but just opened up the Alpine Head Unit years ago to solder in a wire for the AUX input, was quicker than sourcing the proper AUX cable.

At any rate, hope you get it figured out / find what you need.

Last edited:
ive only had my best luck with checking ebay first, then going to a dealer that carries the brand. they have an avenue to source parts from the manufacturer, including ic's and other weird one off parts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...