Don't ruin it for the rest

Participant count
  • Participant list

Doxquzme
Premium Member

Current build, 2012 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5T
Boise, ID
This guy,

Is selling stuff on the DIYMA site and then ghosting the customer. I almost recommended the amp to an interested party (yeah, I know the story on wolfram, not the point of contention and not a new purchase)

Please go to his link and report it to the admin if you are aware of this activity on DIYMA too.

Last edited:
I made a post to expose a seller who is ghosting people after they buy from him. Thumbs down on his post, not okay? Trying to alert others. I've reported him to the admin too.

Edit, i see how that read, changed it to indicate thumbs down should be on his post, thanks for pointing that out.

Last edited:
I made a post to expose a seller who is ghosting people after they buy from him. Thumbs down on his post, not okay? Trying to alert others. I've reported him to the admin too.
Report him and let people know...to ask for thumbs downs is childish and pointless

Report him and let people know...to ask for thumbs downs is childish and pointless
Okay, I'll change it. Not childish, just misunderstood the implication. I thought it mattered in a some sort of forum decorum merit/points kind of way.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...