dominick irraggi shady behavior

i ordered mine about a month ago and haven't received it yet. i also called and got the answering machine but it was full. i have close to $500 into this deal.

I might as well make a post stating ive had the same problem as you all have had. And it was approximately a month ago when i ordered mine. Please post asap if anybody gets a reply from him.

Send him a nice registered letter regarding the lagalities of mail fraud. This should get his attention and hopefully address his lack of customer service. It is all well and fine to deal with a customer who is fresh and does not know better, but once money is handed over to leave a customer in the dark is just plain ignorant. If he had issues personally that was affecting his business relationship and he was unable to respond, the answering machine should have been updated with this type of message. As it seems the answering machine has been checked, it seems that he is not interested in customer follow through, but how much money he can ring in each day from new customers. While this is his business venture to run and we have no right to tell him how to run his business, it sure would turn me off from purchasing from him. If he is this busy, perhaps another employee would be in his best interest. It sounds like he has a good little empire running, it would be a shame to see it go downhill all over a lack of customer service. Let's hope that he makes the changes that his customers are seeking and then we can all happily recommend his services.

^ Read the post above. Send a registered letter informing him that if you do not receive the product you paid for or a refund, promp legal action will be taken. Don't be afraid to call the police.

just talked to dominick and he said that he was out of the shop all last week and that some orders got messed up and he was trying to fix them and he apologized for it taking so long.

Exactly..I don't know this dude but It's all too easy to get someones money and then be "TOO BUSY"..I do it on Ebay all the time (and it's wrong) the Sick family member or Computer not working is B.S. 99% of the time..this dude knows **** well your all tripping out and didn't care then another forum member contacts him directly and they formulate a excuse.

Not making accusations..just the truth. Keep an eye out

i just got a shipping notice today...i thought i was screwed, sending money to someone don't know **** about except what i see on these sites. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

Man, i wish i could of saw this thread earlier.....I bought an Iraggi alternator from him. I had a rush order requested because i was trying to get ready for a comp. I take my hat off to him, because he did do his best. He was waiting on a part, and i know sh*t happens. There was a day i called, and i got no reply. I was getting worried myself, because he did say i would have my ALT ready by my comp. He also said he would call me when ever the part came in, but i didnt get that phone call. He said he went ahead and finished my alternator and shipped it. I think he is a good guy, just needs to put himself in his customers shoes. Keep customers informed....and everything should work out fine

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hoss

5,000+ posts
imma genius. so **** it!
hoss
inside icetee, while he is inside seths sister
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies