ebay user jeremywrx15554 dont send $$$

magnumsrt8215
10+ year member

I sent this d%^k $435 for a jl 1000v2 back on aug 18, its now sept 15 and I have not got an amp. I have sent many messages and he never responded. He burnt me and another member that I have been in contact with. He claimed to have 5 new jl 1000v2s fo a project that he couldn't complete. And acording to the history he sold all 5. I only tried. To contact 1 other seller so idk about the rest of them. His name is jeremy jarvis and he isin texas somewhere, so if you every run across this f%&k stay the hell away from him.

Aw man, givin wrx a bad name //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Sorry about that OP. Set the paypal police on his arse.

already filed with paypal, just playing the waiting game to get my money back. they want to give him all the time in the world to respond while i sit back and wait. if he has not responded by now he's not going to. I have to wait till the 18th before the situation gets escalated. it ***** but hey gotta wait..

already filed with paypal, just playing the waiting game to get my money back. they want to give him all the time in the world to respond while i sit back and wait. if he has not responded by now he's not going to. I have to wait till the 18th before the situation gets escalated. it ***** but hey gotta wait..

I sent this d%^k $435 for a jl 1000v2 back on aug 18, its now sept 15 and I have not got an amp. I have sent many messages and he never responded. He burnt me and another member that I have been in contact with. He claimed to have 5 new jl 1000v2s fo a project that he couldn't complete. And acording to the history he sold all 5. I only tried. To contact 1 other seller so idk about the rest of them. His name is jeremy jarvis and he isin texas somewhere, so if you every run across this f%&k stay the hell away from him.
I think you took way too long.

Should have given him two week; then file a claim. A month seems way too long to wait for someone to respond that has your money.

Do you have a link to his Ebay account?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I didn wait 2 long, paypal wouldn't let me file a claim until after a certain amount of tme has past. So I'm doing everything by the rules they have. It has been escallated 2 a claim. Now they give hime 10 days 2 respond(sept18th) after that its the next step. The very next day after I didn't get the amp I was fling a dispute. Don't know how 2 post the link but I will try.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

magnumsrt8215

10+ year member
magnumsrt8215
Philadelphia Pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views