dominick irraggi shady behavior

hoss
5,000+ posts

imma genius. so **** it!
so i sent my money to dominick irraggi for a custom hand made alternator, and havent heard back from him since. havent gotten an email, and he will not answer my calls. i have left a message, but when i tried to leave another one i got a message saying his voice mail was full.

USPS confirmed that he recieved the money order on the 11th, and that was a full week ago that i have waited and not heard anything from him.

can anyone help me out here, i dont wanna start pointing any fingers, but a full week when i havent heard from him and dont have an alternator yet he is holding $500 of mine isnt exactly letting me sleep easy at night.

anyone else on this forum dealt with him?

I haven't dealt with him personally, but he is rather well known. I'd see if anyone else can shed some light on the subject, maybe something happened... (?)

500$..... what did you order the 300 alt amp?

I hope it was the REAL Dominick and not some1 trying to ruin his rep, because i wanted to get 1 from him too.

Hopefully all of this works out.

I highly doubt he's trying to rip you off. Maybe it's just a mix up or something popped up.

- Steve

i have doubted that he is scamming me, i figured perhaps an emergency of some sort popped up and he had to go out of town for a few days or something.

but even if that is the case then it would seem like an email or phone call would be in order to explain the delay. and if it is him just being lazy(which is not good business and i dont appreciate at all), then it seems like he could pick up the phone when i call or reply in an email...

like i said though, i dont want to make any accusations, just wanting explanations. i was really hoping maybe someone in the area of him or one of his friends would be on here and could talk to him and tell him that people are waiting.

i was really hoping to have the alt already seeing as how i am moving back to school on friday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

so today the shadiness continues...

i call his office yesterday in an attempt to leave a voice mail, but when the end of the message came and there was supposed to be a beep alerting me to start talking there is a computer voice that tells me "mail box is full", so i cant leave a message. however, i call him this morning at about 9:30, but he of course does not answer the phone, and this time at the end of the message there is the beep and i am allowed plenty of time to leave my message.

so someone is obviously checking the voice mails and deleting them, yet they are far too busy to complicate themselves by returning a phone call or replying to an email...

dont know what to make of the situation at the moment...

so i sent my money to dominick irraggi for a custom hand made alternator, and havent heard back from him since. havent gotten an email, and he will not answer my calls. i have left a message, but when i tried to leave another one i got a message saying his voice mail was full.
USPS confirmed that he recieved the money order on the 11th, and that was a full week ago that i have waited and not heard anything from him.

can anyone help me out here, i dont wanna start pointing any fingers, but a full week when i havent heard from him and dont have an alternator yet he is holding $500 of mine isnt exactly letting me sleep easy at night.

anyone else on this forum dealt with him?
I purchased an alt off him several years ago and it's still running great. He wasn't exactly quick to answer my emails, but nonetheless I had a good experience with him and I have yet to hear of an unsatisfied customer. I think you can find him on termpro, maybe drop him a pm there.

If he had an emergancy the last thing he would be thinking about is phone and email. I am not putting blame, but I would look into stopping payment on that money order.

How long has it been since you ordered the ALT? If he is like the ALT store here they are ALWAYS slammed busy. I really do not think anyone who has built these things before would scamm 500.00. It is not worth the time in jail, or his family. Like you said there are many things that could have come up. I understand you want answers or a piece of mind knowing everything will be ok. When you deal with mail order and internet buying you never really sleep well until you have your product.

He posts on termpro under the name "trafficjamz".....try contacting him through that. He normally hangs out in the electrical section.

holy **** the same happened with me... i sent him almost 500 and i tracked the package so i know he recieved it on August 9th....this sounds shady to me too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hoss

5,000+ posts
imma genius. so **** it!
hoss
inside icetee, while he is inside seths sister
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies