Dom Iraggie Alternators Scammed Me

Ya know someone at Irragi could of just called the UPS Store in Sacremento and gave them the UPS tracking number right off the label and they could of seen who sent it. But that would of taken like, what....2 min ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Uhh... this may be a stupid question....but what does "pwnd" mean? Oh ya. this one too.. "I.D. 10 T Error...."?
simple. pwned = owned' date=' as in you made an ass out of him because he was in the wrong and you were correct.

ID10T = Idiot (on his behalf). . .

sigged. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif
indeed.

see how quickly something can get taken care of when the right people get invloved? Meglo saw this and then brought it to my attention....now less then a day later its handled.

BTW: ive had very few problems since ive used Doms alts and ive been running them since 2002 (honda) and 2004 in my tahoe. The one problem i had was probably my fault but Dom fixed it anyway and back in my hands in 1 week. He really is stand-up kinda guy. (ive got probably 10 people locally including friends and they have no issues either)

One thing you guys dont understand sometimes is that Alternator issues dont start or end at the Alt itself. I would hate to be an alternator salesmen/builder and have to send my product out to thousands of people not knowing what the hell is in their ride, what experience they had with a system that requires an HO alt, what batterys they run and how old (5h!tty) they are......all Dom knows is some kid ordered a 250 amp alt and thats it. Sometimes products DO break and he takes care of that.......but a return address and a note about your problem is always helpful. I always do it no matter what im sending in for repair.

I am very glad that the rumors was not true. I figured with alot of world finals coming around he had to prioritize which may of set mine back a couple of days. Hopefully I'll get it today. I emailed you Dom. can you let me know if mine has already shipped?

so... now Dom said he was resending him a NEW unit but the OP clearly stated he doesnt WANT another HO alternator because he already bought one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

in all honesty, maybe Dom could have someone pick up the phone more often, but not having a return address with a name with a description of the problem makes life hard. Dom doesnt sell 1 alt at a time he sells 100's of them and believe me i know what its like for an email to get lost in the mix.

in the future, if anyone has a problem with their iraggi alt, please contact me with your problem and maybe we can work it out before it comes to this. Sometimes i also get the answering machine, no favorites here, but i know i can get a problem handled sooner then 4 months.

in all honesty, maybe Dom could have someone pick up the phone more often, but not having a return address with a name with a description of the problem makes life hard. Dom doesnt sell 1 alt at a time he sells 100's of them and believe me i know what its like for an email to get lost in the mix.
in the future, if anyone has a problem with their iraggi alt, please contact me with your problem and maybe we can work it out before it comes to this. Sometimes i also get the answering machine, no favorites here, but i know i can get a problem handled sooner then 4 months.
werd homie //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

It even says to put a letter with it in warranty

One Year Warranty

Alternator is warranted against manufacturer defects or failure for twelve months.

Additional Warranty Information

All products have a warranty for 30 days from date of purchase.

Warranty must be purchased prior to shipment of alternator.

Warranty is non-transferable.

Warranty does not cover damage due to improper installation, weak batteries, bad batteries, or units that have been disassembled.

Warranty covers parts and labor performed by Iraggi Alternator.

Packages must be inspected for shipping damage upon receipt. All claims must be reported to shipper within 5 days.

All returns must be packaged to shippers packaging standards and carry insurance for full value of contents.

Warranty starts from date of shipment.

Contact information and brief explanation of problem must be submitted with returned product.

Items not paid for within 90 days become property of Iraggi Alternator.

Iraggi Alternator will not issue refunds for circumstances that are out of our control.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/One-Year-Warranty_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33573QQihZ018QQitemZ7953644773

Ya know someone at Irragi could of just called the UPS Store in Sacremento and gave them the UPS tracking number right off the label and they could of seen who sent it. But that would of taken like, what....2 min ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
maybe but dont you think if UPS had that info to begin with it would already be on the label?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

WantedIsHere
Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from