Dom Iraggie Alternators Scammed Me

Local sales... Shoot me an email. I would rather have discussions through personal email.

Your friend with the "rusted alternator" was supposed to send it back so I could personally take a look at it. I have not heard from him for several weeks. Please tell him if he has a problem with the alt to send it in.

Only a company with a full time tech support team can answer every phone call..every time.

You would be surprised how many people forget to leave their phone number. Or leave their phone number but no area code. Or dont leave a message at all.

I will admit that some numbers that come up on caller ID that are "Private" or "Unknown Name/Unknown Number" will not get answered if we are busy. We get 30 or so telemarketers and junk calls a day. I just let the answering service get them.

If you leave a message or Preferably email, you will get an answer. It may not be immediately, but will be within 24 hrs.

Dom

I have to admit internet can give a person a bad rep. quickly. Got my alternator yesterday very well packaged and in good condition with great instuctions on how to installand test it. Have not installed it yet but as I said before I have always heard good things about irraggi alternators. 3 people on my team have them and they highly recommended me getting an irraggi. A++ We all just have to be patient which is hard to do sometimes. Dominick I know it is hard to get you on the phone what is the best way to contact you?

well i have to jump in on this one, i recived a call from dom the other day, i was working and didnt reconise the number so i didnt answer it lol he left me a message and i called him back a few hours later and guess what he answerd my call withing 3-4 rings...so i just wanted to thow that out there that if your timeing is rite and you dont block your number like a bish he might answer the call lol

Dom...If you see this please give me a holler through email. This is Jesse, with the 200A alt for the Range Rover. I sent an email yesterday...It is very urgent. Thanks. I will send another one right now with my phone #. .Thanks

Just out of curiousity...whats up? I didnt know we had a problem.
I never did get to tell you that your belt is routed incorrectly.

Dom
You told me it was routed incorrectly. But when I asked how it should be I got no response.

Doesn't really matter I don't have that car anymore. The alt fits the new car, well all but the back hole, but that's no huge issue.

Local sales... Shoot me an email. I would rather have discussions through personal email.
Your friend with the "rusted alternator" was supposed to send it back so I could personally take a look at it. I have not heard from him for several weeks. Please tell him if he has a problem with the alt to send it in.

Only a company with a full time tech support team can answer every phone call..every time.

You would be surprised how many people forget to leave their phone number. Or leave their phone number but no area code. Or dont leave a message at all.

I will admit that some numbers that come up on caller ID that are "Private" or "Unknown Name/Unknown Number" will not get answered if we are busy. We get 30 or so telemarketers and junk calls a day. I just let the answering service get them.

If you leave a message or Preferably email' date=' you will get an answer. It may not be immediately, but will be within 24 hrs.

Dom[/quote']

have you tried to put your number on the do not call list the government has setup?

believe it or not it is working flipping wonders. if thats all it takes to stop getting bombarded by telemarketers and start taking customers calls i would suggest doing it.

have you tried to put your number on the do not call list the government has setup?
believe it or not it is working flipping wonders. if thats all it takes to stop getting bombarded by telemarketers and start taking customers calls i would suggest doing it.
more info please? My business gets atleast that many calls a day as well, sux big balls.

more info please? My business gets atleast that many calls a day as well, sux big balls.
had this on the news a few years back. after trying it on my phone i have since reccomened it to EVERYONE that has been having problems.

my girlfriend was the most recent. ALL telemarketing calls have stopped within a few weeks of using this. plus if they do call you, you need to take a time and date i believe and they are subject to penalties //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

http://www.donotcall.gov/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

WantedIsHere
Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date