Dom Iraggie Alternators Scammed Me

WantedIsHere

Banned
Cali
So here is the situation, Last march I purchased a HO Alt From Dom via eBay… It got here after a while and when I put it in I noticed that it was only charging at about 12.2v Not even close to the 13.6 - .8 that my stocker charged at. So I talked to Dom via email since I couldn’t get a hold of him on the phone. We exchanged email a few times and he finally said to send it in after it was quite obvious that it was a defective alternator. I send the alternator to him via ups… And after that I never hear from him again. I sent e-mail’s and I left a couple messages…. Most of the time I wasn’t even able to leave a message but I called almost every day for almost a month… Never heard from him since… I have dealt with him before and had a great experience but now out of no where he screws me… I filed a claim with pay pal but since I waited over 45 days they wouldn’t accept a claim. I called and *****ed and *****ed and *****ed to them yet nothing… I even gave them the tracking info and bank info… I tried to do a charge back from my bank but it was through pay pal and debit card so they wouldn’t charge it back… I got it in writing that they wouldn’t do anything about it… So basically I'm out over $400 I have since found a fine alt for my needs…. I want my money back… Were not talking $10 - $15 were talking about almost $440 plus a ton of wasted time etc… I just want my money back… I filed a claim with his local BBB and am now considering contacting his local law enforcement and the IC3… Does anyone have any advice or info on him…? I would love a home address or phone number to have him served or get the law enforcement to maybe investigate and pressure him… I really no longer know what I should do… and so no one says anything here is the proof…

Dom Himself in the last email i ever got...

Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 17:34:32 -0500 From:"Dominick Iraggi" To:"No Hair" Subject: Re: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #7962719016 If the stator is shorted, the alt will make a loud whining noise. Just unplug the small leads and see if the alt stops making the noise.

If you need to send it in, use the address on the box.

Thans, Dom

EBAY

"Details for Item number: 7962719016

Item URL: http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29392-2357-0?uid=533483459&site=0&ver=EOIBSA080805&lk=URL&Item=7962719016

Sale Date: Monday, Mar 05, 2007, 15:03:08 PST

Seller: trafficjamz (dominick@tds.net) contact seller

Payment details: If paying by money order, mail to: Iraggi Alternator 121 Highland Street La Vergne, TN 37086 ***** PLEASE ALLOW 3 TO 4 DAY BUILD TIME ON ALTERNATORS. *****

Seller Information

dominick - iraggi

lavergne, TN 37086 United States

Your registered address update

G**** G****

9*** Mira Del Rio

Sacramento, CA 95827 United States "

PAYPAL

"Dear G**** G****,

This email confirms that you, nohairrr, have paid dominick@tds.net $428.32 USD using PayPal.

Payment Details

Purchased From:trafficjamz

Transaction ID:6HP727807T5420705

Item # Item Title Quantity Price Subtotal

7962719016 200amp "Amputator" Series Alternator Dodge, Chrysler 1 $399.00 USD $399.00 USD

Shipping & Handling via UPS Ground to 958XX

(includes any seller handling fees) $26.12 USD

Shipping Insurance (required): $3.20 USD

Total: $428.32 USD"

UPS

"

RECIPIENT

IRAGGI ALTERNATORS

--

(Recipient's street address omitted intentionally from this email)

LA VERGNE, TN 37086-2940 US

SHIPPED THROUGH

THE UPS STORE #1384

(916) 362-5470

MESSAGE FROM SENDER

--

CARRIER & SERVICE

UPS Ground

TRACKING & REFERENCE

Carrier Trk: 1Z974R2A0311434524

Shipment ID: MMAUYNNNZW0S4

Order / Item #: --

Reference #: --

SHIP DATE

Friday, May 25, 2007

EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE

Monday, June 4, 2007 End of Day"

come on mods sticky this to warn the people about this crud... There have been threads made before on iraggi and how he does business...

Sorry to hear this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I have heard this before,they guy is overwhelemed and cant keep up with his

orders.......I am sure if you call the guy he will work it out with you

I called pay pal at least 5 times... got about as high up as I could before they started saying there is no one else and my fav of all " my supervisor is busy they will call you back within 24 hours.". Anyways all I got out of pay pal was that they said they were aware of the situation and that they have a year in witch they can choose to re open the case at their own discretion... I came back at them with... Well use your discretion and re open the case I gave you guys the tracking info showing the dood has the alt and my money and the email saying to send it back... The response was "we will re open the case if we feel the need to."

I have heard this before,they guy is overwhelemed and cant keep up with hisorders.......I am sure if you call the guy he will work it out with you
What part of "I called...and called....and called.....for almost a month" didn't you understand //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Hope you get it sorted out. Part of the reason I chose to go with EA was that Nate at least seemed to be easy to get a hold of vs Dom who seems to disappear at times. Again good luck getting it handled...

My alt doesnt charge at idle, and only charges at about 12.1 volts.

I bought it direct and I'm just going to have it rebuilt by a different company, I'm done dealing with him.

Funniest thing ive seen was Dom working on a new EA alternator that fell apart at the MECA finals last year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I only wish I had taken a picture of it.

on a secondary note, my HO Alternators alternator has had zero issues, and you all know I get on my **** pretty hard at competitions.

make a post about it on Termpro.com

he visits that site regularly as "trafficjamz". people LOVE him over there and im sure someone will bring it to his attention if someone is bashing his company that they love so much

Hey man. PM me your information and I will head down to his shop tomorow and find out for you. I live right down the road from them. I will try to get it worked out for you

Seems that ALL the HO alt builders have their problems at times, so I considered it a crap shoot no matter who I went with. My EA has been fine for the past year.

Sounds like someone on here might be able to help you out...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

WantedIsHere
Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from