Dom Iraggie Alternators Scammed Me

Thats some crazy stuff there. I live about 30 minutes away from Lavergne. Haven't head any bad stuff about the guy.

I just bought a 260amp alty from someone else local. He said it was built by Dom. I took it down to autozone and it tested for at least 140amps. Does anyone local know where to get it benched at? or how to do it? LMK. Later.

Ive gotta go get a quote for a new build from him tomorow anyways so I will mention your transaction numbers and tell him he needs to call or email you cuz you are pissed.

Thats some crazy stuff there. I live about 30 minutes away from Lavergne. Haven't head any bad stuff about the guy.
I just bought a 260amp alty from someone else local. He said it was built by Dom. I took it down to autozone and it tested for at least 140amps. Does anyone local know where to get it benched at? or how to do it? LMK. Later.
you should try a search on this site then...

hmmmmm.... all the serious competitors (and snoopdan) really trust HO alternators, if i ever decide to get one, i'll take my businesss there.

make a post about it on Termpro.com
he visits that site regularly as "trafficjamz". people LOVE him over there and im sure someone will bring it to his attention if someone is bashing his company that they love so much
thanks, ill do that later when i get home.... gotta get out to the doc right now...

Hey man. PM me your information and I will head down to his shop tomorow and find out for you. I live right down the road from them. I will try to get it worked out for you
Ive gotta go get a quote for a new build from him tomorow anyways so I will mention your transaction numbers and tell him he needs to call or email you cuz you are pissed.
cool thanks,dont want you to make a special trip but if your going there it would be cool if you would mention the thread... all the info is actually posted in this thread...

I'm not usually one to come out calling someone a scammer but 6 months no contact....

to the others who have the same charging alt problems... sorry to hear about that maybe try to contact him as well and ask him whats up with this trend ? I doubt you will get ahold of him but if you do your the lucky winner!!

hmmmmm.... all the serious competitors (and snoopdan) really trust HO alternators, if i ever decide to get one, i'll take my businesss there.

had an HO alt brand and it was great... I would also consider EA or mean green. those are the brands i will look to in the future...

had an HO alt brand and it was great... I would also consider EA or mean green. those are the brands i will look to in the future...
yea i will only buy from mean-green or HO.

my friend wanted to go cheap and bought a motorcity reman alt even after i told him to buy a mean green or HO. he told me he wanted to save money. he now regrets it HEAVILY and admits i was right.

his voltage at idle is 13V with the SMALLEST pulley they have (gave him that one for free after he complained) and hes basically stuck with that. although we are looking to see if a alternator shop can make him an even smaller pulley.

with the stock pulley they gave him it would idle at about 12.1-.2 volts. seems lots of these alternator companies design these alternators to kick on WAYYYY to late in engine speed.

my mean green will hold a 13.8-14V charge (fully warmed up) down to 100rpms...

Sorry to hear about your experience. My alt stays at 14.35. Had a problem where the voltage wouldnt go above 12.3. Sent it to him a couple of weeks ago and I just got my tracking and shipping info back from him 2 days ago.

They Didn't make one to fit my vehicle, I called them first.

I would try paypal again, tell them you called (MC/Visa/Discover whoever your debit card is through) and tell them they said to attempt dealing with you again before filing a chargeback with them.

They can't tell the difference in a debit card and a credit card so they might take your side due to the fact if it was a real CC you would be able to get your money back regardless of what PP thinks.

I would also send a certified letter to him and also contact the gov. consumer affairs office in the state he is locatedin and see if you can get someone to call him from there which I have done here in MA and has helped in the past.

Good luck man, seems like this is the 3-4th thread I have seen about this guy this should probably get stickied for that reason alone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

WantedIsHere
Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from