Dom Iraggie Alternators Scammed Me

i wouldnt use them... cheap asian imports. their wiring good, but personally u cant screw that up. I use their wiring. if i had to go with a high out alt. id go HO Alternators or Mean green.

Does this happen to be your alternator?

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

We have had this alternator here since May. We have been looking at it in our holding area everyday since then. There was no letter, address or customer name anywhere on or in the box. The UPS label just says "The UPS Store". How were we supposed to know who it belonged to?

I didnt find any emails or phone messages from you about your alternator. If I did, you would have had it back several months ago.

I apologize for your inconvenience but there should have been some information packaged with the alternator.

We will get it replaced with a brand new unit and shipped back to you this afternoon. Typically we would just repair and ship back.

If ANY other customers have ANY problems with our products, please email and it will be taken care of asap. Some problems require the cooperation of the consumer to take electrical measurements and correct potential wiring or system problems to correct any issue you may be having.

Dominick Iraggi

Has anyone tried the knukonceptz alts?
x2

LOL pwnd
My Iraggi has been working flawlessly for 2 years now, I'll never switch!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Im glad it all worked out too. The problem is that people will still talk smack even tho we didnt do anything wrong.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Iggi pwns the customers..... hah, i would call this an I.D. 10 T Error....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

WantedIsHere
Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from