nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

jmanjr

Banned
In A Place
I agreed to buy a 8 gig mem stick from him for 80$ shipped i paid him 82$ via paypal and he first said he would ship it friday the 25th via ups 2nd day air, that didnt happen, so he said it was shipped the following monday via ups 2nd day air to insure it was here before I left for iraq, well that didnt happen either, I have no clue when he shipped the stick because he said usps doesnt offer tracking confirmation, but he claims it was shipped via usps on monday, but has no proof of that either I have been patient an asked several times for a picture of a reciept, insurance number, anything, he doesnt have none of that, he tells me we will have to file a claim, kind of hard to file a claim with no insurance, you wont get dick from usps without INSURANCE! So I got with paypal and made a claim they said 30days to get my money back, this guy has nothing to stand on as of right now, I have informed my legal office (military related) and he claims it isnt up to them LOL although that is the attorny that acts on behalf since I am military. I have tons of messages from this guy proving his lies and his latest pm says...I sent it when I said I sent it end of discussion...so I guess at HIS expense he will come to my base and either have an attorny or defend himself in small claims court which will cost more then the 82$ I am asking for back, since he doesnt have anything to show me the stick did indeed ship and he said it would be here no later then the 28th, so I waited and waited and now today is the 31st and still nothing, but it gets better I ask usps if there is anything in the system projected in for me and they said NO there is nothing in the system for me, so nbudros please explain to me, my attorny, and this forum where the stick is? Again no tracking, no insurance, and your multiple lies only prove you as a scammer...so refund my money or I assure you it will get more ugly then this, because I will pursue the small claims court avenue over this! your choice of 2, refund my 82$ or take it up in court at your expense.

No proof that I shipped it, correct. Ill agree with you I dont, I figured things would go smoothy with out a tracking number, my bad for putting faith in the system. Taking me to small claims court is just absurd. Since I have more then once said im going to refund your money.

Since you decided to file a dispute and then instantly up it to a claim. I have no worries that you will get your money, but since you are acting like a little kid with this small claims court, bs. I really could care less if I jump on giving you a refund. I have 10days from when the PP dispute was upped to a claim, and you will have to wait.

Thats just life, you cant take me to small claims court till I do not pay, and since you being a hasty little pain, upped it to a claim PP will take the money from me and refund you, but since im tired of your bs you can just wait.

I dont know why your on a little ball busting power trip about small claims court. Its not going to do anything and I wont have to appear in what ever place in missouri.

You have not been "screwed over" I have just as many rights as you do to solving this issue. I have an allotted amount of time given to me by the medium in which we exchanged goods, (paypal) and that time is 10 days from jan 30th, so I will refund you when I feel its time, because you wouldn't put any faith in me and called me a liar.

Also I have good feedback, people have sent me money orders for 200+ and an ipod and an amp in exchange for my DD M3 and i shipped second.

This is simple a USPS mistake and the fact you think im trying to "**** you over" or take your money is absurd.

I have plenty of references and plenty of other times where Ive been given ample time to take some ones money but I have not. What makes you thing im going to do this to you. WHAT IN GODS NAME DO YOU THINK IM TRYING TO GET OUT OF THIS 80$ ARE YOU KIDDING?

I make almost that an hour. Why would I try and betray some ones trust and screw them over for that little amount of money.

GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND ACCEPT THAT I SHIPPED IT AND SOMETHING HAPPENED WITH USPS. NOT THAT I AM DELIBERATELY TRYING TO **** YOU OVER.

Please stop being a whiner.
thats his latest reply, obviously this guy is a super dirt bag, if 82$ isnt that big then why is it excuse after excuse to refund my money as you said you would do? An now yet another excuse that I whined about my money that he is going to take his time...lol either way you had no right to speak down upon me nor my character and if you fail to heed this information nbudros then I will see you in small claims court, I dont have time to wonder and hope you shipped the product, hell you admitted yourself you have no proof.

Yea I laughed at the same thing, how can you file a claim with no information, no reciept of shipment no tracking number, no ticket stub from insurance you cant file a **** thing!

so wait, if he a claim on his paypal account, can i even send him money? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
cut out the middle man, refund jmanjr instead //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Fact of the matter is even if usps did screw up which seems to be common, its still the sellers fault and problem to resolve which would be refunding my money, and the smart thing would be to speed up the process so I would cancel the claim and it wouldnt look bad on his paypal record, I even had enough respect to keep it off the forum to try and get this issue resolved, but he didnt want to cooperate in any aspect I mentioned so I brought it here so everyone could see, and I have our whole conversation via pm so you can sift through it and see his lies about when it was shipped, then said usps doesnt offer tracking, and the fact he wasnt smart enough to even insure the package so you cant file anything, lastly I wanted to point out in 2 seperate messages he quoted 2 different shipped prices he owed, because he changed his mind of how the package was shipped, so to me that doesnt even make a bit of sense, how can you say it was shipped and it cost X amount of money, then go back on that an say oh it was shipped this way and it cost X amount of money....lol so you shipped it 2 times or what? This guy is making no **** sense, and doesnt realize paypal claim and small claims court are 2 seperate avenues to persue this issue, he said I cant file small claims because I was getting my money back via paypal...LOL dude seriously get a clue, I can file small claims, because paypal is 100% guranteed and I want to insure 100% I am going to get my 82$ back, further more its odd how i ordered an 8gig stick from NEWEGG on the 28th and it got here the 30th, but I paid this guy jan 22 and its the 31st an still nothing from this guy, I can prove everything I have said with my paypal history and my NEWEGG history.

Thats fine ice can refund me 82$ and call it good the whole deal. I think you can send him money, but they would use that money to refund me. The other odd thing, is some how my pms from him were getting deleted, lucky I backed them up on my desktop, odd dont you think?

**** last time I checked, noone on the forum can do any business until all disputes are settled. Id sit back and hold off on any payments until this dispute is over. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
In the meantime, don't mind having a few drinks with his money and whatever you spend, just keep track of I.O.U slips:D.

If he had a dispute in action, then why was he able to conduct business? Yet another odd antic of information brought to light, its pretty simple send me my 82$ back via paypal, I will cancel the claim and the deal is final, or choice 2 come to my duty station and defend yourself in small claims court. Yea dude asked for my number so I gave him my information and he never gave me his..nor did he call, but it would be great if I did have his number, because my attorny would like to speak with him to ensure he knows the concept of this and understands his options when dealing with a service member, he claims Im on a high horse...lol its my ****ing money of course Im going to go about getting it back in every way possible, considering I leave to Iraq in a few days.

Thats fine ice can refund me 82$ and call it good the whole deal. I think you can send him money, but they would use that money to refund me. The other odd thing, is some how my pms from him were getting deleted, lucky I backed them up on my desktop, odd dont you think?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmanjr

Didnt get anything today and usps had nothing projected for me so please explain that one? Nothing is even in the system!!

Originally Posted by nbudrosI shipped it, when I said I shipped it. End of discussion.
see how this guy is defensive like it was my fault? Its a pretty simple deal refund my money, I cancel both claims (paypal and legal office) and end the whole situation it honestly is the best option for the seller to try and scrounge some type of track record.

You should have never bought from him man! Ice, I'm laughing probably just as much as you. Someone PM this to NG, he'll get a kick out of it.

OP, I hope you get your money back, that guy is a douche.

Well I had a talk with paypal on the phone an they insured me they will get my money back, but its what waiting game with them, but he has no information so he cant dispute or anything even state his side of the case, because he has his word which right now is worthless, but I obviously generously copy and pasted along with screen shot every pm from him along with my pms to him for information to help them justify my case. Im not worried about getting my money back, I kind of just wanted it back and settled before I left to Iraq, but I will be on here as much as possible (internet is hard to come back in the desert) like I said before the logical thing to do would be refund the payment and be done with it, instead of drag it out even more, that just proves more of how irresponsible of a seller he is, poor business practice. I guess that was a compliment, nicely said though bro, I just wanted to take my psp on my 23hr flight to give me somthing to do for some time, but this guy couldnt come through and just couldnt fill his promises with proof. So I bought one from newegg brand new for 10$ more and it did get here!

well i purchased a saz1500d from him and i got it today and it looks to be in pretty good shape but i havnt tested it yet ill post up on here after i do but the guy just doesnt really strike me as a scammer he has great feedback untill this thread

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jmanjr

Banned
jmanjr
In A Place
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views