Does the length of the aeroport include the flare or not?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Aleks15Civic

Two quick misc questions about ports.

I got the following calculations for an aeroport I'm planning on building:

View attachment 26552195

Does the length I need include the flare or not? I'm guessing not, but I want to be sure.

Also, how does the port affect box volume? Do I add the volume of the entire port as part of the box volume or do I subtract what the port is displacing inside the box?

download torres box calculator, using 12volt and psps calculators arent too accurate. i used to use them but after using torres i realize they arent too accurate. they dont account for a few things.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Ill also add that, its nice to have rear fill for passengers and for that surround sound affect, especially for an SUV or a 4 dr vehicle. If the...
Speaker ratings are generally a thermal/mechanical limitation of the drivers. Music is dynamic, not continuous. During quiet periods a song, you...
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
It's always leaned that direction. Not sure how cheap you can really get anything done these days. Deadening and custom mounting...
You're not going to know until you test with a meter. Typically even carpeting a box as opposed to painting is going to lose a few tenths.

About this thread

Aleks15Civic

Aleks15Civic
Everett, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
CheЯRyMan