Does It Matter Korean Or Usa

they_took_our_jobs_tshirt-d235648038281095886yhmi_325.jpg

I heard that Fosgates Quality went up since going to Korea but that is just hear say.....
The old Fosgates were high quality until stores like Best Buy got saturated with Rockford stuff. I'm just glad I don't give a **** about car audio anymore.

by designing do you mean you have a nice catalog with generic heatsinks and then you choose the one which you like the most //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif and get that slapped on to the same amplifier that many other companies already have out there
No, it is going to be my own design PCB layout. The subwoofers are going to be my design of voice coil, t-yoke and washer, damper, cone, surround, lead wires, magnets and dust cap. I don't want the same product that other companies have.

I heard that Fosgates Quality went up since going to Korea but that is just hear say.....
Fosgate as of January 2009 moved the building of some of their car audio to Thailand. The amps as of January 2009 are built in Thailand.

Fosgate as of January 2009 moved the building of some of their car audio to Thailand. The amps as of January 200p are built in Thailand. That's actually why I started this thread. I have 2 RF Power mono block amps the T1500-1BD (USA made) and T1000-1BD. I run them at 2 ohms and believe it or not the T1000-1BD with the infrasonic filter performs a little better than the AT1500-1BD but by a small margin. Very small.
They better start charging less for their amps seeing that manufacturing costs are going to go way down from them.

everyone and their father think they are a Car Audio company/manufaturer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:
when all they do is REBADGE...NOTHING ELSE....

bottom line is there is nothing special about any of the gear... and THATS A FACT !
Sadly, most of these so called audio companies are mere marketing companies for something designed and engineered by Zenon in Korea. Granted they can choose upgraded components to go into the circuit board, but to say that the forum boner companies are manufacturers... :laugh:bahahahahahahahaha.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

If I were to build an amp, it would be designed in the US and as much assembly as possible would be done in the US. My goal wouldn't be to maximize profits, but rather provide the competitors and daily drivers with a solid, american built amp that crushed the competition.

If I were to build an amp, it would be designed in the US and as much assembly as possible would be done in the US. My goal wouldn't be to maximize profits, but rather provide the competitors and daily drivers with a solid, american built amp that crushed the competition.
So what your saying that products built overseas are no good for people in the U.S because there not built in the u.s.a ???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

As far as I know, Lunar Amplifiers are fully made in the USA, Louisiana to boot. I have been extremely impressed with their power output for the size and will probably run them exclusively as my "new" amplifier of choice!

Crap, that reminds me, time to list another Linear Power on eGay.

I do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
well... youre just a toobX. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

but to be competitive with todays market seems to be a quite a task. especially with no reputation , but i guess you got to start somewhere.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.