Does It Matter Korean Or Usa

The question is, what does "quality control" mean for that company //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Using test tones and a dummy load to measure power output is very different than listening to the product, or looking at the output on a scope...having an amp that does rated power is one thing, but if THD+N testing is left out of the picture, that's something to think about. Look at Stereophile's reviews of amps - they don't simply look at how much power it makes on the bench.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j255/weister42/Home%20and%20Car%20Audio/IMG_1667s.jpg

For those of you who are all stupid and against foreign products, most things have parts from all over the world. A Ford/Chevy/Dodge vehicle has tons of computer chips from oversea, this amp is designed in the US and built in China(which works great btw) and that keyboard you're typing your rage on is made in China, along with probably 80% of your belongings.

The whole "buy USA" thing is stupid. When quality control is taken into account then it doesn't really matter where it's made from, but not all the companies check their eggs before buying them. I've owned plenty of things made in China or Mexico that still works great, I've also had things that broke but I get what I paid for. My US Amps 2000X broke down twice and older US Amps are as 100% made in USA as an amplifier get, and my friend whom I bought it from paid $1600 for it back in 1999. $1600 for an amp is ridiculous these days.

As far as where the money is going to, you're not very educated if you think anything foreign means all the money are gone to another country "to support their kids and not yours." What about the guys who goes around to negotiate businesses so you can have a product locally in the first place? What about the company who shipped the equipment to your local dealers? What about the dudes working at the shop who sold you the equipment? They all have to get paid too.

It's like dumbasses who talk crap about buying new Hyundais when they're made at Hyundai's plant in Alabama. Do some research before saying dey tuk err jerbs.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

This was an awesome post. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

For those of you who are all stupid and against foreign products, most things have parts from all over the world. A Ford/Chevy/Dodge vehicle has tons of computer chips from oversea, this amp is designed in the US and built in China(which works great btw) and that keyboard you're typing your rage on is made in China, along with probably 80% of your belongings.

The whole "buy USA" thing is stupid. When quality control is taken into account then it doesn't really matter where it's made from, but not all the companies check their eggs before buying them. I've owned plenty of things made in China or Mexico that still works great, I've also had things that broke but I get what I paid for. My US Amps 2000X broke down twice and older US Amps are as 100% made in USA as an amplifier get, and my friend whom I bought it from paid $1600 for it back in 1999. $1600 for an amp is ridiculous these days.

As far as where the money is going to, you're not very educated if you think anything foreign means all the money are gone to another country "to support their kids and not yours." What about the guys who goes around to negotiate businesses so you can have a product locally in the first place? What about the company who shipped the equipment to your local dealers? What about the dudes working at the shop who sold you the equipment? They all have to get paid too.

It's like dumbasses who talk crap about buying new Hyundais when they're made at Hyundai's plant in Alabama. Do some research before saying dey tuk err jerbs.

This.

IMG_1667s.jpg

Well said.

Yeah it really doesn't matter, 100 people have to buy the product and become the guinea pigs (and hopefully a couple of them will know what they are talking about) and post online weather a product is good or not before anyone knows weather it's crap. There is no way to generalize by assembly country. I am glad you are all here so i dont' have to be the guinea pig very often.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.