does anybody see a problem

geet dat port area in or you wont like it.
Yep yep. Make sure you have adequate port just as much as volume. In fact the more port and the less compression, the more it will act as a tline lol. But seriously, since your port and driver cone will be in phase in the right frequency range, the port area is just as important as cone area as it acts the same......round ports more so than slots, but still the same effect. In other words, port area can equal cone area and it will act more efficiently than a smaller port because the port works like the cone for pressure. So, either smaller subs and a lot of port (better idea nearly always) or biggest subs possible and the likeliness to go better sealed wall or take the gamble of a smaller port and chance a bad setup.......thats the honest truth.

I was hoping you could take a look at my layout. I'm a bit concerned about the port and sub placement. It's a really quick sketch, the 10x25.5 is a slot port going out the back. Box is 13 inches double baffled tall. For my subs reconed to 15s.
Hit me up with the specs when you get around to it.. gross and net volumes and such...

Sorry been crazy busy out here so keeping up with various threads gets a bit hard some times.

Also, what are your goals? SPL goals can offer a vast difference from daily and you can get away with many different things that are typically issues in daily setups.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.