Loud enough?

Participant count
  • Participant list

cdc351jeferson
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
austin tx
Been kicking around ideas how to make my extended cab truck loud with a console box . have 2 tens un the back seat downfiring on 1000watts rms . not nearly loud enough? could i do 2 12s downfire in a console ported ? and the bigger question is there a good design for the ports to fire to the front of tuck and rear as opposed to ports facing same way subs are firing ? any options appeciated but wondering mainly if that port deisgn works well

and to add to it i was thinking of doing 2 AQ 2.5 12's downfire in the ported box i described //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.