does anybody see a problem

Damn man MORE? That shit's already an experience! I don't know if more would be bearable! i can't even work on mine right now my hearing is about 30% my wife and mom think it's fluid but if it's not better tomorrow I'm going to the E.R.

Damn man MORE? That shit's already an experience! I don't know if more would be bearable! i can't even work on mine right now my hearing is about 30% my wife and mom think it's fluid but if it's not better tomorrow I'm going to the E.R.
Thats ***** man.. I broke my hand yesterday.

Thats ***** man.. I broke my hand yesterday.
WOW now that ***** hopefully I will be able to hear again in a day or two I hope! right now it sounds like I'm in a room by my self but there are three adults and 6 kids running around and the TV is turned up to 50 but all I hear is muffled talking and the tv lightly in the background along with a ringing:crying: God I want to hear again!

BTW if you need a hand lifting anything hit me up I'm deaf but still able you just got to yell at me to have a conversation.

how do you handle those kinds of people? i know you like to help. i do too but DAYUM
A few of them are good people.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

WOW now that ***** hopefully I will be able to hear again in a day or two I hope! right now it sounds like I'm in a room by my self but there are three adults and 6 kids running around and the TV is turned up to 50 but all I hear is muffled talking and the tv lightly in the background along with a ringing:crying: God I want to hear again!
BTW if you need a hand lifting anything hit me up I'm deaf but still able you just got to yell at me to have a conversation.
I wish I couldnt hear the wife.

next time ill try to help but that was a lost cause. like shawn saying ported boxes CANT have sq...

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

I wish I couldnt hear the wife.
q-tip bro. jab it in

next time ill try to help but that was a lost cause. like shawn saying ported boxes CANT have sq... 

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

q-tip bro. jab it in
thats how i went deaf for a few months, got a hole in my eardrum

SQ is subjective, we all know that. I dont think a ported box will ever be on the level of a sealed box for TRUE SQ. You can control peaks but not eliminate them.

SQ is subjective, we all know that. I dont think a ported box will ever be on the level of a sealed box for TRUE SQ. You can control peaks but not eliminate them.
6ths 4ths and ported can all be well controlled with the port/s... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif you know this tho..

and yeah ask them before you go 100% thats just my experience and what i do

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.