does anybody see a problem

I dont know about moving the subs to the front of the car. It has liked them as far back as possible. That wont work with 15s. Tony he liked it, you know what I'm looking for, will I like it?

I dont know about moving the subs to the front of the car. It has liked them as far back as possible. That wont work with 15s. Tony he liked it, you know what I'm looking for, will I like it?
in all honesty im confused if this is sarcasm. lol i keed

in all honesty for what you want i dont see any problem just put a port divider in there. and you should be fine. but port forward? its a hatch fire that bish to the rear

in all honesty im confused if this is sarcasm. lol i keed
in all honesty for what you want i dont see any problem just put a port divider in there. and you should be fine. but port forward? its a hatch fire that bish to the rear
Its to the rear. I meant the subs.

gotcha.
you should be alright. if you need i can fool around and design one to those specs just to see.

let me look at it sometime. im sure we could squeeze a tad more space.
haha.. There isnt a inch left. That leaves a few inches behind my seat for the amps. Looks like Ill be gutting the hatch again soon, should be fun. It also should be the cheapest way to gain output.

haha.. There isnt a inch left. That leaves a few inches behind my seat for the amps. Looks like Ill be gutting the hatch again soon, should be fun. It also should be the cheapest way to gain output.
i need to gut mine for the new box. i dont like the carpet :p.... you need to come to that show lol just saying

if you want you can try aeros Derek. that gives you some room to play with and aeros in hatches are ***.

or do a bottom port. lotsa things you can try.

Subs look too close to the port, I see them unloading and not getting to use the full airspace. Move them to the back by the port exit.
subs close to a port have been an issue for ever and i've never had a problem. all the airspace will be used regardless
id try with the subs at the back of the car with the port running along the bottom of the box firing back
beat me to it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.