Wall in 4 door Cavalier

Participant count
  • Participant list

Pacelaps3
10+ year member

hey i kinda need or want some help on making a ported wall for my 4 12's when i bought them they told me they couldnt do a wall in a 4 door cavy. so the built a floor in my trunk. then like 3 days after they closed. but im really wanting to know how to make a wall. i have taking the box out and took my back seat out and set it up and attached a 4x4 to hold it up. but i still feel like there should be more. i want to feel it more if you know what i meen. but dont have 1200 for some one else to make a wall. tired of getting screwd by companies.

agreed. it's nice having access from the side to get material in.

i've helped fit four 15's in a '92 cavi back in the day...

if you like the box, you can use it, and just use wood to make trim panels to extend.

certainly, post pics of the box in your back seat.

note you'll want to remove all upholstery back there so it has a rigid mounting point. a box in a back seat is deadly in an accident. seriously, it could kill you and your passenger.

well no more memphis 12s or cavalier someone just stole my car like at 530am today any good ideas on a 18 in sub and amp. i was think the SKAR 18 that is coming out on the 20th what you all think?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.