Do you like my ground?

what are you gonna do if you have a flat tire?
This is a new to me car, but my cars always break down. This time I opted in for roadside assistance for $6 extra each month. I believe they will tow the car to my place.

Spare tires are for pvssies..and most new cars dont even come with a spare

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

new cars arent for me and i would NEVER let a stranger touch my cars. believe it or not i change my own tires.

When I had my 2 OA 12s in the truck I got a flat tire and released I couldn't get my spare out. Happened twice…. Then I walled it off and had nothing in my truck and never got a flat.. lol

new cars arent for me and i would NEVER let a stranger touch my cars. believe it or not i change my own tires.
I was thinking about putting my amps in the spare tire well of my car but I figured as soon as I took out the spare I'd get a flat, that's just how things seem to work for me. I couldn't get to it if I wanted to anyway

I was thinking about putting my amps in the spare tire well of my car but I figured as soon as I took out the spare I'd get a flat, that's just how things seem to work for me. I couldn't get to it if I wanted to anyway
besides, who the **** would open up the trunk to change a tire on a rainy or snowy day, getting your amps and subs wet?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.