Do you like my ground?

Ground to actual frame, not body. Unibody cars have a frame of sorts as well. The reason why you want to frame ground over body ground, is 1) thicker metal, screws wont strip as easy. 2) this is the big one: every single switch, bulb, knob, motor or any other electrical part in your car is grounded to the body. This can create an extremely noisy system. The only thing grounded to frame is your batt and engine.

not cyrin' at all...just settin' your dip shittin' a** on fire cause your a stupid a**. Pretty sure the floor of the cab of a vehicle would be the bottom of the "BODY" of the vehicle. oh yeah thats right, most new cars us the term "UNIBODY" not "UNIFRAME".......the "FRAME" would be what the vehicle sits on...also pretty sure when you have a truck bagged or "LAYIN' FRAME" the body/floor is not on the ground(I've have 2). Get your "TERMS" right.

This is a FRAME:

http://image.moparmusclemagazine.com/f/miscellaneous/schwartz-performance-bolt-in-e-body-frame-pro-touring/36034625/no-subject.jpg

This is a BODY: "UNIBODY"

http://www.revvolution.com/www/assets/files/article_thumbs/inside_out_unibody_frame-1350965899TH.jpg
If the original ground the OP showed was working, though not ideal, then moving the ground away from the spare tire holder and next to it instead is better. Who cares about the terms? When we say "frame", we really mean the most ground-able surface in the vehicle.

Stop trying to "one up" me. You can't.

If the original ground the OP showed was working' date=' though not ideal, then moving the ground away from the spare tire holder and next to it instead is better. Who cares about the terms? When we say "frame", we really mean the most ground-able surface in the vehicle.
Stop trying to "one up" me. You can't.[/quote']

funny-ecards-stupid-people.jpg

images

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.