Do You Guys Upgrade Rear Speakers?

So do you guys just fade it all the way to the front?
no, we have active network capable head units meaning there is only high, mid and low on the rcas, no front or rear, all fader functionality is gone. Everything crossed over on the head unit, no passive crossover. This allows a perfect blend between mid and tweet along with time alignment controls on each to get a perfect sound stage having all sound waves hitting your ears at the same time creating a live concert on your dash where you see music through hearing like if the singer was walking back and forth, you'd see it, guitars on the side, singer up front, drums in the back ground the works. The sub feels like its up on the dash coming from the dash, not behind you. That is all gone when you have rears in the equation.

no, we have active network capable head units meaning there is only high, mid and low on the rcas, no front or rear, all fader functionality is gone. Everything crossed over on the head unit, no passive crossover. This allows a perfect blend between mid and tweet along with time alignment controls on each to get a perfect sound stage having all sound waves hitting your ears at the same time creating a live concert on your dash where you see music through hearing like if the singer was walking back and forth, you'd see it, guitars on the side, singer up front, drums in the back ground the works. The sub feels like its up on the dash coming from the dash, not behind you. That is all gone when you have rears in the equation.
This x 1000, I melted the first time my buddy showed me this when I was 15 30 years ago. Nothing like a sound stage done right

Oh boy, that sounds amazing. How do I go about getting this? Do I need a new head unit or an attachment to my head unit I have?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.