Do I have everything I need?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mcox255

I have 2 Alpine Type R 10" subs in a dual box. Model Alpine SWR-1042D. And powering it I have 2 Alpine MRP-M500 Amps (1 for each sub). Can provide pictures if requested.

I am planning on having it installed soon and I just wanted to make sure I am getting all the right parts before I order anything. This is going to be installed in a 2006 Audi A4 into the factory head unit. I apologize, i cannot post links so i can only post description of item.

2 of these Amp Kits: The KnuKonceptz KOL-AK4-4 amp installation kit includes all the basic components needed to install one 4 channel amplifier in your vehicle. This amp kit features our Kolossus Fleks power and ground wire, Klarity RCA Cable, and Klear speaker wire. .

Comes with RCA cables because i thought I might need those.

2 of these ground distribution blocks: PB-1448 Power/Ground Distribution Block

One for ground and one for sound (Not sure if correct, just from brief reading)

And one line level converter: PAC SOEM-T

Premium 120W, 2-Channel Adjustable Line Out Converter with Auto Remote Amplifier Turn-on

Please let me know if this would work, I am very excited to get this going

Thanks in advance.

I have 2 Alpine Type R 10" subs in a dual box. Model Alpine SWR-1042D. And powering it I have 2 Alpine MRP-M500 Amps (1 for each sub). Can provide pictures if requested.
I am planning on having it installed soon and I just wanted to make sure I am getting all the right parts before I order anything. This is going to be installed in a 2006 Audi A4 into the factory head unit. I apologize, i cannot post links so i can only post description of item.

2 of these Amp Kits: The KnuKonceptz KOL-AK4-4 amp installation kit includes all the basic components needed to install one 4 channel amplifier in your vehicle. This amp kit features our Kolossus Fleks power and ground wire, Klarity RCA Cable, and Klear speaker wire. .

Comes with RCA cables because i thought I might need those.

2 of these ground distribution blocks: PB-1448 Power/Ground Distribution Block

One for ground and one for sound (Not sure if correct, just from brief reading)

And one line level converter: PAC SOEM-T

Premium 120W, 2-Channel Adjustable Line Out Converter with Auto Remote Amplifier Turn-on

Please let me know if this would work, I am very excited to get this going

Thanks in advance.
You meant one for ground and one for *power*, correct? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want speaker wire on a distro block.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.