DLS Component speakers - Any Good?

I've really liked the ones I've heard, but like any pre-built set they'd benefit from ditching the passive Xovers and going active.
Meh, going active is overrated. Sure it has its advantages & the lower quality passive x-overs really showcase this. But I have to say, with active setups being all the rage. There are a sh*t load of active setups that sound like arse. Given it takes time, effert & a good ear too get dialed in, the majority do not benefit with that choice.

Given it takes time, effert & a good ear too get dialed in, the majority do not benefit with that choice.
I don't know that the majority would bother with DLS speakers, either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I agree that at first, it'll probably sound like ass, that's par for the course. But the real power is in the flexibility...

the water sure is cold when you first jump in, but it gets warmer with time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

DLS has a very wide range of products....

You can find high - en level products and entry level products ...

In general speaking the brand and the value of the components in my country is high ... these are originally Swedish and, in general, gives natural sound...

i love my iridiums. they were a bit difficult to instal regarding ideal driver placement. install them wrong and it can sound like poop. but once everything is working in harmony...ahhh they sound pretty darn good! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.