DJ from AudioQue, I demand an Explanation....

I can't be offended by how you refer to a guy that has no bearing on my life. I simply stated that if you were trying to be polite and not wanna follow suit, the way I was taught was you refer to elders as Mister.
I think Mike's kids called me Kimbo once. An ass kicking later, they call me Lord Von like the rest.

Bottom line is people will say whatever they feel. You talk to any dealer and they will in so many words say buy my **** everyone else's is junk. But I guess to actually hear it creates gay ass threads like this.
that's only because they felt sorry for the old dude who's ass they just kicked, so out of respect they called 911 and said, "Mr. Kimbo" needs some assistance //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I agree, but had to edit the one part as I've never said you were stupid.
So when you turn 70 will you revert back to Matthew instead of Matt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
My bad... words get lost in translation thanks to bizzle****

If on my birth certificate or license it said Matthew, indeed I would revert to Matthew. Hell I would probably prefer people to call me that now, there like five Matts in every class I have.

I noticed by your signature.
You once again just stated that if I were a dick, you wouldnt mind me being in your mouth, you need to get some sleep man lol

The only way I'm running a HDC equivalent is if I get it from someone else who gets it from China. I've always felt this way. The HD's, however, were good woofers. I wouldnt mind a bit running one of them.

I will always run RD Heavyweights as well, it's about the product more than anything I just dont wanna hear people disrespecting.
Underlined statement proves why OP "demands" explanation. He feels disrespected because something he utilizes in his vehicle got a bad rep from another company owner. GROW THE FUCK UP Grubbs...

Underlined statement proves why OP "demands" explanation. He feels disrespected because something he utilizes in his vehicle got a bad rep from another company owner. GROW THE FUCK UP Grubbs...
imagine if all the JL owners made a thread everytime their brand was "disrespected" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

plus engineers want facts/proof, not useless theory/debates. They save that for the liberal arts majors //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Yea, that's where atomic theory and the theory of gravity should stay; with the liberal arts majors. Engineers are too smart to waste their time on that shit

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

My bad... words get lost in translation thanks to bizzle****If on my birth certificate or license it said Matthew, indeed I would revert to Matthew. Hell I would probably prefer people to call me that now, there like five Matts in every class I have.
Why do I always get dragged into this **** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

You shouldn't be posting, either study for finals or work on that thing we have //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

First off, I approve of this thread haha

Secondly, cj

I will always run RD Heavyweights as well, it's about the product more than anything I just dont wanna hear people disrespecting.

If you're going to tell me that I'm butthurt because it's not RD, please use your third grade education and continue to read. "It's about the product more than anything" should have at least given you a HINT that I am not saying it because it's RD. In fact, there's tons of other woofers I'd love to try out that I just flat ass havnt had the chance to yet. Would I run an HDC3? Sure, if the budget hit the bill, but it wouldnt be from AudioQue, I'd try the American Bass, Konaki, or one of the other brands that have a version of the same driver.

And by the way, I might come off as very whiny in this thread, but you're getting a bit furious, it seems.

Goodday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Grubbs,
I think you misunderstand...

These posts contain the words "dick, ****, etc" :

#5, #6, #7, #9, #12, #14, #17, #32

Too many dick comments for me -- I'm not commenting on any other aspect of the thread.

*laughs*
My apologies, evidentally I was missing something this morning ha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MisterGrubbs

5,000+ posts
Kinda Old School
MisterGrubbs
Newnan, Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date