DJ from AudioQue, I demand an Explanation....

furious...lmao. and as far as same driver. you are wrong it has been proven countless times that even the recones are not interchangable from konaki, american bass, AQ. although they may look the same (i.e. addictive audio has same looking driver in 18") it doesnt always mean it is the same or you should expect same results.
so take your "third grade" comment and shove it. as you have already said to other AQ owners that they ride the AQ nuts or as you put it DJ's dick. so whats to prove that you dont do the same for RD and Steve. Now close your mouth before you are exposed as the lil whiny bitch you are. always demanding things and never getting anywhere with those demands.
I actually had a set of cut down AQ and American Bass version soft parts that someone handed me @ a show... they were slightly different but it looked as if the coils could be interchanged. I didn't measure them... so they may not be... and I seem to have lost the AB soft parts or I'd measure them now.

AB had a thicker former with a cross cut (rather than up/down split)... and the method of spider attachment varied a little bit.

... so there are a least a few differences.

Depends on if you buy brand new or used, i wouldnt call it overpriced. Maybe if you buy brand new, but you can get a 3k for 5-600 now. 1200 for 4500 is a little much, but lets see when theres more of these on the market what kind of priced used ones are. When i got my 3k, it was as reliable as possible, never had to worry about warranty, even though it had full warranty. In 6 months or a year, lets see if its about 7-800 right where the other 5k Zenon amps go for.
One reason why the used Sundown amps sell for more than an average used amplifier is the transferable warranty with a 2 year total duration. Even if the amp is already 1 year old it still has another year left on the warranty to the new buyer! This helps re-sale immensely since the buyer generally is still covered by warranty for a while.

I buy / sell / trade a ton of used equipment so I know the difference it makes to people when a used amp still has warranty on it.

I had a blown sub so one 15 was playing in a 10 cube box on stock electrical //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif gotta admit wish I was tuned where he was though, I was at 38hz I think he was at 25hz **** was nuts.
fuck yeah i bass raced the 139.9 class tuned to 25 and lost with 139.8 matt had a 139.9

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MisterGrubbs

5,000+ posts
Kinda Old School
MisterGrubbs
Newnan, Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date