DJ from AudioQue, I demand an Explanation....

was wondering when they would post this, cant beleive its been held onto so long and just now released.
Gotta do something to divert the attention away from the RD sinking ship...

Why do you continually refer to him by his proper name when he goes by DJ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Why do you continually refer to him by his proper name when he goes by DJ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
LOL there is no attention to give to a sinking ship that already sunk silly... its been given and people are over it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Kinda like the people still looking to get attention for the Thilo controversy... its done and over with, move on to the next thing.

Reason I refer to him by his real name is because hes like 70 years old. I just think its weird to be like a grandpa and have a hip nickname. Why not use your real name. Lets be honest Mike it be a little weird if we all started to refer to you as CJ for no reason, we all know you dont lick cat's asses. I am able to call him by his real name aren't I? Not like its offensive in any way/shape/form? I'm sure if he had an issue with it he would kindly ask me to call him "DJ"

Who cares //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

LOL there is no attention to give to a sinking ship that already sunk silly... its been given and people are over it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Kinda like the people still looking to get attention for the Thilo controversy... its done and over with, move on to the next thing.
Reason I refer to him by his real name is because hes like 70 years old. I just think its weird to be like a grandpa and have a hip nickname. Why not use your real name. Lets be honest Mike it be a little weird if we all started to refer to you as CJ for no reason, we all know you dont lick cat's asses. I am able to call him by his real name aren't I? Not like its offensive in any way/shape/form? I'm sure if he had an issue with it he would kindly ask me to call him "DJ"
actually it does seem disrespectful when you do it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

So what is your take on the motivation behind the "hidden tapes" coming out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Can't listen since I'm at work, but from what I read on ecoustics it sounded like he was pointing out what he feels makes his products superior to others on the market, whether it be price or performance. I've had the same conversation with him and several other owners in the past few years. No biggie as I'd expect them to promote their products...

Either way it was a dick move and illegal, but I'd expect nothing less from the idiot who recorded it.

You never refer to me as Turd, yet I take no offense.

I refer to my elders as Mr. and Ms/Mrs. plus the last name. Let them correct you if they see fit.

it isnt illegal to record a private convo as long as 1 involved party agrees look into the federal laws which supercede all state county and other municpailty rulings it has been in the supreme court already 100's of times.

i dont think it should have been made public but openly bashing another company is ******** imo he got all bent to me which is understandable imo when 1 of my employees was bashing his product on here and another forum. so whats the dif in this situation?

personally idc either way if either company bashes each other thats a business choice they have to make and live with.

Because I dont hold a personal vendetta against Leon Langford as most people think I do :Cough Cough:
If ANY company tries to make out their product to be something it is indeed not, I will of course call them out on it (thats what freedom of speech is) but if a company owner wants to bash other companies... well that is not for me to take part in.

On a side note... anyone ever notice that company owners that are also the engineers of their products never get into these brawls? Just found that too be an interesting connection.
I think it's more just those who have no interest in bickering..

as mentioned I haven't gotten to listen to it, but either way he's intitled to his opinion/thoughts like everyone else.

I'm sure there are a LOT of candid conversations that go on in this industry, yet someone felt the need to make this one public.

As stated earlier he must be doing something right if people are trying to take him down.

Those who support AQ will still buy their products and this will fade away soon enough.

Did provide a brief distrtaction from work though...

I honestly think the owner of a company should be able to have a personal conversation with someone, and state an opinion. He didn't go throwing this **** out in the public as his PR pitch to promote his company.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MisterGrubbs

5,000+ posts
Kinda Old School
MisterGrubbs
Newnan, Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date