DJ from AudioQue, I demand an Explanation....

I think it's more just those who have no interest in bickering..
plus engineers want facts/proof, not useless theory/debates. They save that for the liberal arts majors //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

plus engineers want facts/proof, not useless theory/debates. They save that for the liberal arts majors //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
x2

I refer to my elders as Mr. and Ms/Mrs. plus the last name. Let them correct you if they see fit.

Mr. Langford it is from now on, and I mean this in all seriousness, didnt realize people were offended that I refer to elders by there real names. Can I still refer to you as Kimbo though?

I think it's more just those who have no interest in bickering..
You may be on to something //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

as mentioned I haven't gotten to listen to it, but either way he's intitled to his opinion/thoughts like everyone else.
I'm sure there are a LOT of candid conversations that go on in this industry, yet someone felt the need to make this one public.

As stated earlier he must be doing something right if people are trying to take him down.

Those who support AQ will still buy their products and this will fade away soon enough.

Did provide a brief distrtaction from work though...
This holds true with all products... and as far as this fading away, i think it was pretty irrelevant in the first place, no reason to be doing damage control on a poorly executed publicity.

actually it does seem disrespectful when you do it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
So what is your take on the motivation behind the "hidden tapes" coming out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Can't listen since I'm at work, but from what I read on ecoustics it sounded like he was pointing out what he feels makes his products superior to others on the market, whether it be price or performance. I've had the same conversation with him and several other owners in the past few years. No biggie as I'd expect them to promote their products...

Either way it was a dick move and illegal, but I'd expect nothing less from the idiot who recorded it.
Mike I think anything I say or do is disrespectful in your eyes lol remember im the stupid disrespectful kid who doesn't know **** and I run what ever product a company will hook me up with. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

My take on the tape is its something that should have never been posted, but it was in the hands of several and I mean several people for a long time. That is why I said I was suprised it took so long to get posted. What Mr. Langford talks about is indeed what you are thinking, how other products fail where his is superior.

99% of the products today come from NCA, SJA, or JLD so I think it was a bold statement to make when the majority of his competition is built side by side with his products. Would I hold this statement against him or not buy his products because of it... no that would just be silly.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif
x2 right?

gotta keep it interesting in between the finals

on a side note by me and Mike getting back into it we are pushing AQ outta the equation //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Mr. Langford it is from now on, and I mean this in all seriousness, didnt realize people were offended that I refer to elders by there real names. Can I still refer to you as Kimbo though?
I can't be offended by how you refer to a guy that has no bearing on my life. I simply stated that if you were trying to be polite and not wanna follow suit, the way I was taught was you refer to elders as Mister.

I think Mike's kids called me Kimbo once. An ass kicking later, they call me Lord Von like the rest.

Bottom line is people will say whatever they feel. You talk to any dealer and they will in so many words say buy my **** everyone else's is junk. But I guess to actually hear it creates gay ass threads like this.

16822438.gif

You may be on to something //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

This holds true with all products... and as far as this fading away, i think it was pretty irrelevant in the first place, no reason to be doing damage control on a poorly executed publicity.

Mike I think anything I say or do is disrespectful in your eyes lol remember im the know-it-all and I run what ever product a company will hook me up with. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

My take on the tape is its something that should have never been posted, but it was in the hands of several and I mean several people for a long time. That is why I said I was suprised it took so long to get posted. What Mr. Langford talks about is indeed what you are thinking, how other products fail where his is superior.

99% of the products today come from NCA, SJA, or JLD so I think it was a bold statement to make when the majority of his competition is built side by side with his products. Would I hold this statement against him or not buy his products because of it... no that would just be silly.
I agree, but had to edit the one part as I've never said you were stupid.

So when you turn 70 will you revert back to Matthew instead of Matt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MisterGrubbs

5,000+ posts
Kinda Old School
MisterGrubbs
Newnan, Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date