DJ from AudioQue, I demand an Explanation....

Oh, I just thought the OP was being his usual whiny twat self running around demanding explanations like his opinion matters or something
Well I know you do't go on caco, but Steve made a thread about being owed a large sum of money from a lot of people. They not returning his calls and all that. So he said he would call them out soon.

Well I know you do't go on caco, but Steve made a thread about being owed a large sum of money from a lot of people. They not returning his calls and all that. So he said he would call them out soon.
ah, so OP is a money owing twat...not just a whiny overzealous one?

wow this thread is the biggest waste of life as is the person who created it. didn't sound like DJ was doing too much "bashing" . nice slide show by the way......... ***

traffic.jpg

I swear to God, everyone on this forum is 14 and the video was no where near talking ****. He wasn't bashing anyone from what I heard.

Oh...I run RD subs...and LOVE 'EM!

Dont owe Steve money.

Once again, just thought it was disrespectful, so I posted it.

Just being normal little whiny self, progress on.

Deuce, only once have I demanded anything, really. That was the aforementioned thread about why my **** was deleted. If I remember right it was my own stupidity and I posted in the wrong section, I clearly stated that me = fail in that situation.

This situation is me posting a link that I was sent to and took as disrespectful and I've merely posted it for people to say. If you dont like it or you think I'm a *****, whatever, say what you'd like.

Note, the "I demand an Explanation" wasnt me literally wanting an explanation, it was just a way to get your attention which it very clearly has.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MisterGrubbs

5,000+ posts
Kinda Old School
MisterGrubbs
Newnan, Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date