Distortion HELP!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Classick96
10+ year member

So Fresh And Clean
A few days ago my 15''s started sounding really really bad. So i poped the trunk and saw that they were leaking alot of air. I looked closer and some screws were broken and i replaced them.This solved the air leak. But now, low bass sounds like ass..and high bass is alot louder then what it used to be..The only thing i chaged, was i dynomatted the trunk lid, and i took the 5x7's out of the back dash...I dont think either of these would cause distortion like they are putting out..

Any ideas?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Sounds like he has a Mono amp.. Pics of said amplifier you are using OP 👀 👀 Lets see what amp you have
update: still don’t know what’s wrong, but Kicker customer service is great. easy back and forth via email and they are sending me a pair under...
U have to ignore that idiot !...thats the next thing i would do is check wires.i would run new beings how the wiring is old.
Hey guys, anyone with a DD-1 or other distortion detector in the south florida area ? Thnks

About this thread

Classick96

10+ year member
So Fresh And Clean
Classick96
Daytona Beach, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date