Discount Car Audio in Louisville on Poplar Lvl Rd.

Participant count
  • Participants list

blindbug

If you are a gambling man, this is the place for you, if not, stay away. I frequented this place a couple times when I first moved into Louisville when I was scouting out the install places. They have reasonable prices, which surprised me. I went in one day to get my back dash cut through with a speaker grill covering it and some dynamat installed. I left it there the whole day and got it back that evening. Checked it out and it was an exceptional install from the outside (looks like it is stock). But as soon as I rolled up in the trunk and looked at it underneath it looks totally shotty. The rattles were not taken care of that well also, which concerned me after I had paid for and expressed MULTIPLE MULTIPLE times to put DYNAMAT EXTREME ONLY! A month later I decided to see how they had matted the dash and to my disdain I saw they had put some off brand ******** in the dash and not only that, it was the lowest line of that ******** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif . Needless to say I will not be back there again!

Look of install: *****

Work behind install: **

Friendliness: ****

Professionalism: **

Prices: ***

Aptitude to meet customer wants/needs: *

I have dealt with Discount Audio many times and everything that I get dont there is Awsome. I have compared there work to others and Discount Audio is above the rest in my opinion. When I got my first wall built, Discount Audio gave me a good deal and the install was beautiful. The sales reps were a little on the unhelpful side until I told them what I wanted. But as long as you know what you want its all good. I even took the install to a different shop and got it metered, and they were REALLY impressed with the work they did. But thats my rant.

Discount Audio is okay, but The owner is gay. I used to install there back in the day, but $$$ has gotten him Loco. Oviation was the Best but gone from Louisville which ***** now!

Discount Audio is okay, but The owner is gay. I used to install there back in the day, but $$$ has gotten him Loco. Oviation was the Best but gone from Louisville which ***** now!
Ovation was really expensive. and this thread is like over a year old.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...