Discontinued or rare subs you wish you had

Soundstream XXX
Pyle Pros

Marathon

B52

Dr. Crankenstein
I love the XXX basket. Wish I had one

XXX15-488.jpg

Looks like the lovechild of a Ti and 12 spoke claw.

tc91.jpg

+

ouu-s6.jpg

I dont know if this was a sales ploy from the rep but back in the day we sold Fultron audio (this was before they turned into Memphis audio) and the sales rep said that they just built a woofer and was in a marketing meeting for it. The rep said that they plugged it into a wall outlet to demo the capabilities of it. They left it plugged in for the majority of the meeting and never burned out. I have not ever tried it but for a woofer to handle 115v @60hz with whatever amperage the circuit could handle, at the time impressed me but I didn't know much about all these high wattage woofers at the time.

Stillwater kicker and Kicker are not the same thing.
concidering stillwater still owns and for the most part has always owned kicker... and still produces stillwater kickers... its a yes and no.. cuz not every kicker is stillwater named... but yes stillwater is kicker... i loved stillwater kickers... was one of my first sales on this site... lol

Mine would be the first run of l7s. Os san fran made earthquake magmas. Some of the big boy quad coil mojos with the orange baskets and colored logo. Any of the eclipse and tc sounds subs. Oh and funky pups got to add them.

Mine would be the first run of l7s. Os san fran made earthquake magmas. Some of the big boy quad coil mojos with the orange baskets and colored logo. Any of the eclipse and tc sounds subs. Oh and funky pups got to add them.
lord those old magmas sounded phenomenal.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

lots of stupid in this thread. that makes me sad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.