Discontinued or rare subs you wish you had

Yea. That sounds about right. 2000'ish was the year....That sub you have should be the one we were lusting over back in the day : ). Don't ever sell!
Thats when they were Made In The USA out of California..Beefing up the compatition at that time.Seemed they wentto chit/sold out like a year or two after I bought all my stuff.Believe me..none of was bought cheaply..Ill say that.I still have 4(aw1008t,(1)Aw1006t,both component sets,HCT 4125 amp,that 18,and some little beefy 5.25 mids,about all I have left

I got lucky enough to get the subs that I wanted/lusted after, from the old days of realm of excursion. My current tc sounds tc2000 12s. Trying to fight going ported with them, kind of enjoying the real estate that I currently enjoy with them sealed right now.

When I was a teenager the Audiobahn Subwoofers were really popular, they were very bling(attractive at the time!) but iirc pounded nicely too. When I bit the car audio bug again a year ago I really wanted one but found out they weren't that good anymore : (.....
Sure would be nice to find one from 12'ish years ago : )
Not so sure about that unless you have really ran a good set.Im still pounding on a set of AW1008t from 99,and still one AW1006t. Some of the best subs Ive ever owned to date,that actually lasted and still pound.Id like to find another pair of either..Also a set of REAL Old School Still Water Kicker 10s 0r 12s SVC4 ohm from late 80s early 90s.I had several tens, and sure miss those subs

I guys are to funny. Wantin audiobahn and mtx and kicker lmao. Get interested in some real subwoofers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.