Digital Designs Nissan Xterror

How you like the DDA components? I personally have installed a couple pair and they IMO are some of the best components I've heard for the price point. Crazy mid range and mid bass with smooth tweeters.
I think they are amazing. I havent heard many componenets that sound as good as these. Most other "high end" componenets dont get loud and sound as clear at high volume. These do both. They sound just as good at high volume as they do for what people call normal listening. Again they are really nice for the price point and comparable to others that cost alot more, but a 600.00 retail is hard for most people.

heres the most recent. I just need better pics when the suns not so bright.

SANY1704.jpg

SANY1701.jpg

SANY1703.jpg

SANY1702.jpg

SANY1700.jpg

Agreed 100%. Bet crazy loud and clean and more power you give then the better they sound. We hooked up 4 tweeters and two drivers to a S3a 100x2 for tweeters and 200x2 for drivers and they love the power. And after years of trying cheap components now investing in the DDA's for my car is an easy choice.

Agreed 100%. Bet crazy loud and clean and more power you give then the better they sound. We hooked up 4 tweeters and two drivers to a S3a 100x2 for tweeters and 200x2 for drivers and they love the power. And after years of trying cheap components now investing in the DDA's for my car is an easy choice.
I totally agree 100 per tweet and 200 per woofer is a very nice combo. I wouls like to see how the would take even more then that. Anyways still sound good. Most people are only using 100 per tweet and mid.

I totally agree 100 per tweet and 200 per woofer is a very nice combo. I wouls like to see how the would take even more then that. Anyways still sound good. Most people are only using 100 per tweet and mid.
Nice build, looks loud.

I have a set of the German speakers and they are great. I am using the crossover and a Lunar L2125 amp, 125 watts RMS per side. I do not know anything about running active but I may have to try changing because I am having problems with a tweeter cutting off. It may be something I have set wrong

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.