Digital Designs Nissan Xterror

Well to answer the questions. I used birch for the trim panels because I can. Two if im not impressed with the sound, im GIVING everything away. And theres no will be no videos until things are complete. I like things perfect. Here is the base for the trip panels. There will be thinner ones over these that will be wrapped to match the interior. But it will be after everything is foamed and sealed off. Enjoy.

SANY1676.jpg

SANY1677.jpg

SANY1678.jpg

dude who cares about the partitions. we took this ***** out for a drive earlier and GOD ****NN.

tuning is at 60 i believe. and it moves a ton of air. with the passenger window down and driver up its violent on the driver side and vica versa ....

if you got any other negativity to say then dont say it here ... say it somewhere else or you might end up getting butt hurt.

Well the sealed is 2.23 cu ported is 1.92cu. 222 sq port. Its playing now and its violently LOUD!!! Regardless what anyone thinks of the ratio.
So approximately 10 cubes sealed and almost 8 ported total?

So approximately 10 cubes sealed and almost 8 ported total?
Acually its 8.92cu sealed and 7.68. I currently have the subs turned off on the deck, trying to get the german comp dialed in to my listen pleasure before I start on the subs.

Bad approximating on my part. Might have to try out a pwk design soon. How long did it take you to get it after the order was placed?

Bad approximating on my part. Might have to try out a pwk design soon. How long did it take you to get it after the order was placed?
Well i went thru DD on this one. Which doing so makes it a "red Status" which is above all "Rush" orders. I think it took 9 days. Last one I got thru the website took about month.

Well i went thru DD on this one. Which doing so makes it a "red Status" which is above all "Rush" orders. I think it took 9 days. Last one I got thru the website took about month.
I was interested in a 6th order for 2-9512s. I filled out a request form or whatever today so if he says what I'm looking for can be done then I'll go ahead and do it through DD.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.