Digital Designs Nissan Xterror

I was interested in a 6th order for 2-9512s. I filled out a request form or whatever today so if he says what I'm looking for can be done then I'll go ahead and do it through DD.

Yes, its alot faster.Call Steve at DD and he will get things set up.

No updates yet. I am out selling 200 redtop batteries. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Money talks

i was just curious the specs on the box simply because of another guy on here with a "PWK" design for 8 of these exact woofers and his box is way different than yours. Meaning that he has 8 of these subs with only 20 sq inches of port more than your box for 4 of these, and he has a sealed of 1.5 to a ported of 1.7 lol. made absoutely no sense to me? if he is running twice the woofer's your running with only alittle over 50% larger box than you with almost a non noticeable port difference lol. thats why.

I wouldn't think that a designer like Pete, would make a box so different for 4 of these than he would with 8.esp in the port area,

this build looks SICK FYI.

I'm tuned in for videos!!!!

i was just curious the specs on the box simply because of another guy on here with a "PWK" design for 8 of these exact woofers and his box is way different than yours. Meaning that he has 8 of these subs with only 20 sq inches of port more than your box for 4 of these, and he has a sealed of 1.5 to a ported of 1.7 lol. made absoutely no sense to me? if he is running twice the woofer's your running with only alittle over 50% larger box than you with almost a non noticeable port difference lol. thats why.
I wouldn't think that a designer like Pete, would make a box so different for 4 of these than he would with 8.esp in the port area,

this build looks SICK FYI.

I'm tuned in for videos!!!!

Pete's designs are vehicle specific, what do you not understand about this? Just because we both do 4th orders with the same exact equipment, does not mean it is going to be the exact same design. Pete has proven he knows his **** time and time again.

I guess I just don't get why there is such a drastic difference in the overall idea behind the design.

Simply this box has a port area for 4 of these 15's. that are 220 sq inches or so. and he designed a box for twice the woofers with only 20 more square inches of port? It makes zero sense.... It sounds like to me that the other box i'm mentioning is a take off of a pwk design

I guess I just don't get why there is such a drastic difference in the overall idea behind the design.
Simply this box has a port area for 4 of these 15's. that are 220 sq inches or so. and he designed a box for twice the woofers with only 20 more square inches of port? It makes zero sense.... It sounds like to me that the other box i'm mentioning is a take off of a pwk design
They are diff vehicle cabins what the **** do you expect, when it is vehicle specific......

Why does everyone judge a box by how big it is? Yea rival's box may seem small to most. Pete never claims to have all the answers. When someones says I have a X amount of subs and Y amount of power, and I have Z amount of space. Pete just puts the 3 together for a design. Granted it possable will be louder if they use less but they never ask that. He bases his designs off what you have and the vehicle. I can care less what most peopls options are. If there so bad ass show me what you got. My design was never intended to to loud on the meter but audiable loud. Which it is. Now when I get it on the meter and its Loud thats cool too. Just wasnt the only thing I wanted. I have done several One note wonder boxes. They just sound like ass for daily use.

How you like the DDA components? I personally have installed a couple pair and they IMO are some of the best components I've heard for the price point. Crazy mid range and mid bass with smooth tweeters.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.